Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

AEP-EZE transfer. Any place to leave bags?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2013, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM

On trips where there is a big time gap between AEP and EZE legs, I always am tempted to find a guarderia or someplace I could leave my luggage and go out in the city for a few hours, rather than have to go right to EZE and sit around bored. I never ended up finding anything (although once I wandered the costanera with my big roller bag for a while...lol).

Is there a place at AEP where I could pay to leave my luggage for a few hours, go out into Bs.As., and then come back and get it while getting a cab to EZE?
Old Feb 3, 2013, 7:00 pm

I think your best bet would be to take a cab from AEP to the Manuel Tienda Leon Terminal at Retiro a block from the Sheraton and a 10 min walk from Av. Florida or Puerto Madero. At the MTL terminal they have large lockers for about ARP30 per use. Then after your wander around go back to the terminal and hop on their bus to EZE.
Old Apr 29, 2013, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM
Any other thoughts? Going back through AEP with a ton of bags in a few days and have a few hours to kill before I have to be to EZE.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 8:59 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
AEP once had a luggage storage facility... let me check their website and report back.
Old May 5, 2013, 5:40 am

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
The websites for the airports are horrible.... I cant seem to find any information on bag storage services for AEP. Sorry about that.
Old May 5, 2013, 10:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Last time I did a search it indicated the left luggage facilities at AEP had been withdrawn.
If that's the case then using MTL is the best course of action to take.
Old May 5, 2013, 6:36 pm

Hiddy, do you know if the EZE bag storage service is still in operation...?
Old May 5, 2013, 7:29 pm

From the Airport Guides site no idea how up to date it is though.

Other facilities at Ezeiza include a left luggage centre on the lower level of the Terminal A building and a medical centre with first aid facilities.
Old May 6, 2013, 3:34 am

Yeah... that's the usual problem, nobody properly dates the informations....

Thanks.
Old May 6, 2013, 9:12 am

I know a friend recently used all day storage which is available at Manuel Tienda Leon Terminal at Retiro. You can use them for transportation from either airport directly to their Retiro office.
Old May 6, 2013, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by carride
I know a friend recently used all day storage which is available at Manuel Tienda Leon Terminal at Retiro. You can use them for transportation from either airport directly to their Retiro office.
Great info, thanks for posting this. I wonder if MTL has this and the details of this service on their website..? I will check and report back.
Old May 7, 2013, 8:25 am

Yes I can see it on their web site.

http://www.tiendaleon.com.ar/home/em..._hacemos_2.asp
"Luggage Deposit Service: if you are a Manuel Tienda León's passenger and you want to leave your baggage with us during the day, until your room is free or your flight departure schedule approaches, you will be able to do so in our central Terminal located on 1299 E. Madero Av. Your baggage will be labeled and kept in the safest way until the last regular bus departure time, then is when our personnel will ask you to present the corresponding label."
Old May 7, 2013, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by carride
Yes I can see it on their web site.

http://www.tiendaleon.com.ar/home/em..._hacemos_2.asp
"Luggage Deposit Service: if you are a Manuel Tienda León's passenger and you want to leave your baggage with us during the day, until your room is free or your flight departure schedule approaches, you will be able to do so in our central Terminal located on 1299 E. Madero Av. Your baggage will be labeled and kept in the safest way until the last regular bus departure time, then is when our personnel will ask you to present the corresponding label."
^
Old Dec 30, 2015, 6:39 am

Programs: DL, SPG, UA.
Is hiring a remis on both sides and storing luggage at tiendaleon central station still the best idea? We have a 7hr layover from aep-eze and would like to spend some time in the city have lunch.

From their website from what I can translate it looks like it's now lockers at their station which I worry wouldn't fit our large (~28" wheeled) luggage.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 9:50 am

If all else fails there are large left luggage lockers inside Retiro bus station.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.