Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Is anyone currently getting Platinum sign up offers for 100k MR points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is anyone currently getting Platinum sign up offers for 100k MR points?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2013, 11:13 am

Programs: UA Aluminum 0.6MM, Bonvoy Life Sentence, Hyatt Eliteist, AA Super Plutonium
Originally Posted by jrjcopp
Received the offer for the personal card in November. 100K for $3000 in spending. Received bonus immediately when spending hit, didn't have to wait for statement.
Did you happen to have another Personal AMEX at the time you applied for this one? It says you can't get the bonus if you do...but I'm wondering if that's actually enforced.
Old Jan 7, 2013, 10:44 am

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum+Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Delta Plat, United Silver, AX Biz Cent
My Business Gold account shows this:

Upgrade to the Business Platinum Card (r) ... Upgrade Now - Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points
after you make your first purchase.1

I have annual spend of around $1M on the card ...
Old Jan 7, 2013, 3:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 6 MM | Amex Platinum | Hyatt Globalist | Hilton Diamond | IHG Spire Elite | Bonvoy Plat.
Originally Posted by some dude
My Business Gold account shows this:

Upgrade to the Business Platinum Card (r) ... Upgrade Now - Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points
after you make your first purchase.1

I have annual spend of around $1M on the card ...

Yep. That's exactly the same promotion that I got targeted for. The best thing is they gave me the 25,000 bonus miles even before the Business Platinum card arrived. I charged something with my Gold card and they instantly gave me the 25k miles immediately.
Old Jan 7, 2013, 7:11 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
I just was offered and approved for the 100K MR Bonus
$450 fee $3K spend using the path outlined in very active SD thread.
Old Jan 7, 2013, 7:45 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Continue discussion here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...-targeted.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.