Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5 FREE Songs from iTunes via AMEX (YMMV)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2011, 5:59 pm

Programs: Anything CC gives me
for those receiving full $7 refunds after one purchase, are you guys getting emails saying that you'll be getting credited?
Old Mar 12, 2011, 6:01 pm

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by booyaa
for those receiving full $7 refunds after one purchase, are you guys getting emails saying that you'll be getting credited?
Yes I got a bunch of emails before the credit (one for each of the 8 cards I managed to do this before I got cut off by itunes)
Old Mar 12, 2011, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Yes I got a bunch of emails before the credit (one for each of the 8 cards I managed to do this before I got cut off by itunes)
to clarify, I'm not asking about the enrollment confirmation, but rather the one you receive after you make the purchase.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 6:24 pm

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by booyaa
to clarify, I'm not asking about the enrollment confirmation, but rather the one you receive after you make the purchase.
yep i understood. i got 8 emails from american express network subject "congratulations!" confirming the credit. these were post registration email, post making spend
Old Mar 12, 2011, 6:26 pm

yep i understood. i got 8 emails from american express network subject "congratulations!" confirming the credit. these were post registration email, post making spend
gotcha. thanks. I've had purchases, but no congratulations or credits yet
Old Mar 14, 2011, 9:54 am

Programs: DL Plat, SPG Gold
This worked out for me. Thanks OP!
Old Mar 14, 2011, 1:12 pm
aau

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA MM Gold, HHonors Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Plat, IHG Ambassador
Today is the last day to purchase from iTunes and get the credit, correct? Or did this offer end yesterday?
Old Mar 16, 2011, 5:55 am

It certainly beats Apple support, who sent me the most dumb-a$$ scripted response "we are very sorry for the inconvenience, your happiness is important to us" bs and have not followed up on anything since and completely failed to address the issue. one week later, still locked out of itunes. morons
+1 I received the same lame response from Apple "support".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.