Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2013, 10:21 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by mia
Referral links are permitted in the Signature block, but not in the body of a post. Read more about Signatures here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q79
Any chance of an explanation as to why that is, because on the face of it, it sounds completely ridiculous?
Old Feb 19, 2013, 6:30 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
It would be my pleasure to refer fellow FT'ers to American Express cards. Please PM me. Quick response. Thanks!

Limited time deal:
The Starwood Preferred Guest®* Credit Card from American Express

Earn 1 Starpoint for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card
Earn Amex's highest offer of 21,000 Bonus Starpoints. Must charge $1,000 in purchases to Card in the first 3 months.

Also:
American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Platinum Card
American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Gold Card
American Express® AIR MILES®* Credit Card
American Express® AIR MILES®* Platinum Credit Card
Blue Sky® Credit Card
The Platinum Card®
The Business Platinum Card™ from American Express®
The American Express® Gold Rewards Card
American Express® Business Gold Rewards Card
Starwood Preferred Guest®* Business Credit Card from American Express
American Express® AIR MILES®* Platinum Business Card
American Express® AIR MILES®* Gold Business Card
Old Feb 21, 2013, 8:51 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue
American Express Referral Offer - Canada

Feel free to send a PM or use the link in my signature line for my referral links. I am able to offer the same referral bonuses as every other Canadian AMEX cardholder which are shown on the referral page linked in my signature.

Membership Reward points are a great way to earn travel rewards. I had to make a last minute flight from Toronto-Chicago return using linked BA Miles transferred 1:1 from MR and it only cost 9,000 points and $5.15! The combination of MR and BA miles are a great way to get very convenient and ultra low cost travel! For ever referral I have the pleasure in providing I am able to take another round trip to Chicago.

Any questions, please feel free to PM!
Old Feb 23, 2013, 10:12 pm

Programs: BA Gold
I can refer for any Amex card issued in Australia. Please PM me for details.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 6:42 am

Lightbulb UK: The Platinum Card and The Preferred Rewards Gold Card Referral

It would be my pleasure to promptly offer referrals for The Platinum Card and the Preferred Rewards Gold Card from American Express, for applications in the United Kingdom.

The Platinum Card

- You will receive 52,000 bonus Membership Rewards points, on spending GBP 2,000 within the first three months of card membership.

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card

- You will receive 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards points, on spending GBP 2,000 within the first three months of card membership

- You will receive the first year's card membership with no annual fee

Please PM me to request a referral.

Thank you!
Old Feb 24, 2013, 8:08 am

Has anyone received a request for a referral. All that come to this thread already have cards and those that do not read other posts where solicitation is not allowed.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 11:10 am

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Originally Posted by 1Newflyer
Has anyone received a request for a referral. All that come to this thread already have cards and those that do not read other posts where solicitation is not allowed.
Sure; happens all the time. I don't think anyone gets points rich off this forum.

I apply for several cards a year, and I try to use the links from this forum. Hopefully, those people who earn points when I use their referral link also reciprocate when they go to get their cards.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by jerry305
Sure; happens all the time. I don't think anyone gets points rich off this forum.

I apply for several cards a year, and I try to use the links from this forum. Hopefully, those people who earn points when I use their referral link also reciprocate when they go to get their cards.
Rarely for me, but nothing beats a surprise AwardWallet email or refresh of AW to show that I had an "unexpected" increase of 15000 MR - probably from a stranger using my link, somewhere?

I do agree, most AMEX cardholders already own AMEX, and can SELF-refer if needed - I did it and it worked!!
Only one I don't have yet is AMEX SPG and I'm still debating due to the SPG devaluation (not as bad as Marriott/Hilton)
Old Feb 24, 2013, 3:28 pm

That is good to know. For those that need a referral, see post 584, few pages back.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 9:57 am

Programs: AC, UA, DL, BA, SPG
(CAN) Referral for AMEX Gold and Platinum

I'd be happy to refer you to the following Canadian American Express Cards. Please PM me!

[GOLD]
  • NO annual fee for the first year
  • Earn 20,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when you charge $500 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months of Cardmembership. That’s more than enough for a short-haul flight
  • Earn double points on eligible travel and everyday purchases
  • Travel whenever, wherever, however with TripFlex™ rewards
  • Transfer points one-to-one to Aeroplan® and Avios
  • And so much more...

[PLATINUM]
  • Earn 60,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when you make $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of Cardmembership! That’s enough for two round-trip airline tickets to almost anywhere in North America
  • Access to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide.
  • Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar in purchases charged to your Platinum Card
  • Extensive travel benefits, including a $200 Annual Travel Credit
  • A dedicated Concierge team to help you with everything from restaurant suggestions to places to visit while travelling
  • And so much more...
Old Feb 27, 2013, 10:50 am

UK BA Premium Plus or UK Platinum & Gold Charge Cards

I am more than happy to refer anyone who is interested to either a BA Premium Plus Credit Card, American Express Platinum Charge Card, or a American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Charge Card.

Please PM me with your full name and email address.

British Airways Premium Plus American Express Credit Card
  • 26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
  • 1.5 Avios per pound on non-BA spend
  • 3 Avios per pound for BA spend
  • 2 for 1 companion voucher when you spend £10,000 in one year
  • £150 membership fee

UK - American Express Platinum Charge Card
  • 52,000 Membership rewards when you spend £2,000 in the first three months (good for 52k Avios or hotel/frequent flyer points)
  • 1 Membership Reward per pound spent on the card
  • Complimentary Cathay Pacific Gold
  • Complimentary status with Carlson (Radisson), Accor, Starwood, Hertz and Avis
  • Complimentary Privilege Pass for you and a guest to lounges all over the world
  • £450 annual fee, pro-rata'd if you cancel

UK - American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Charge Card
  • 20000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
  • 7,500 Membership Rewards points on each anniversary
  • Double points on all foreign spend
  • Double points on all travel spend (airline tickets, rail tickets)
  • Double points on supermarket and fuel purchases for a year
  • 2 complimentary airport lounge VIP passes per year
  • No fee for the first year, £125 thereafter

Thank you very much in advance ^
Old Feb 27, 2013, 1:28 pm

I can refer for Canadian AMEX GOLD, Platinum and SPG card.

PM for detail
Old Feb 28, 2013, 12:47 am

Has anyone heard anything about US referrals? Every time I call they just say that it is suspended indefinitely...
Old Feb 28, 2013, 7:53 pm

Programs: aeroplan airmiles priorityclub choiceprivilege asiamiles spg bw
Originally Posted by jerryhung
Rarely for me, but nothing beats a surprise AwardWallet email or refresh of AW to show that I had an "unexpected" increase of 15000 MR - probably from a stranger using my link, somewhere?

I do agree, most AMEX cardholders already own AMEX, and can SELF-refer if needed - I did it and it worked!!
Only one I don't have yet is AMEX SPG and I'm still debating due to the SPG devaluation (not as bad as Marriott/Hilton)
Do you have a link to the devaluation of SPG points?

I am about to reapply for these SPG cards so would like to see if it is worth churning ...

Thanks in advanced!
Old Feb 28, 2013, 8:19 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Occasional RTW club
Originally Posted by ValueHunter99
Do you have a link to the devaluation of SPG points?

I am about to reapply for these SPG cards so would like to see if it is worth churning ...

Thanks in advanced!
There is a (link to my blog) devaluation of Cash & Points *and* of points stays.

[edit] looking at the devaluation PDF, although it's a bit crappy to lose some properties to higher rates, it looks like a lot of them are in pretty arcane locations, so in fact none of the ones I was actually planing to stay in in the next year or two are changing. Woohoo!

Last edited by Pseudo Nim; Feb 28, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.