Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ORD / Chicago O'Hare T3 Concourses H/K Crosswalk Admirals Club (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 6, 2015, 12:31 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
ORD / Chicago O'Hare Int'l. Airport Terminal 3 Concourses H-K Connecting Crosswalk Admirals Club

Link to ORD information.

Link to ORD web site.

LOCATION: After security, in the crosswalk between gates H6 and K6 (closer to Gate H6).

HOURS: The hours are posted on aa.com here.

AMENITIES:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • PCs with Internet access
  • Food for purchase
  • Showers
  • Children's room
Link to Concourse G (American Eagle) Gate G8 Admirals Club thread

Link to Concourse K Gate K19 Flagship Lounge thread

Terminal 3 serves AB*, AA, AS, IB*, QR* and US (*departures only)

Old posts were moved to ARCHIVE: ORD / Chicago O'Hare Int'l. Airport T3 H/K Flagship Lounge (master thread), which is now obsolete.

Print Wikipost

ORD / Chicago O'Hare T3 Concourses H/K Crosswalk Admirals Club (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2013, 9:03 am

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat
If i remember correctly, isn't the DFW/B admirals club also labeled a "service center"?

I'd like to know what this means as well.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 9:13 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by bchandler02
If i remember correctly, isn't the DFW/B admirals club also labeled a "service center"?

I'm not sure as it seems to have all the amenities of the standard DFW clubs (no showers though)...
Old Nov 11, 2013, 9:47 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
"Admirals Club" = get a soft drink from a human bartender
"Service Center" = get it yourself from a soda machine
Originally Posted by bchandler02

Old Nov 20, 2013, 5:52 am

FYI - the coffee maker in the G club is broken. It's only making decaf, lattes, and hot water.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 9:35 am

Programs: DL DM, US CP
Are the renovations complete on the ORD G club? Anyone have pictures?
Old Dec 17, 2013, 10:05 am
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chasgoose
Are the renovations complete on the ORD G club? Anyone have pictures?
It's 95% complete. there are a couple of fit and finish items and the quiet room on the far end of the club is still under construction.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 10:13 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
really like the new G. they did a great job.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 10:41 am

Programs: DL DM, US CP
Originally Posted by Abidjan
really like the new G. they did a great job.
Good to hear, I've never used the G lounge before, but going home for the holidays I have a 2.5 hour layover in ORD and I'm probably at least landing in G so I thought I would check it out.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 3:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Wow the new G club is very nice! My first time in since the renovation...I might actually walk a little further to chill here than at H/K
Old Apr 13, 2014, 9:17 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
Wow the new G club is very nice! My first time in since the renovation...I might actually walk a little further to chill here than at H/K
Apparently it's been a really long time since I've wandered over to the G concourse. Stepped into the G club and almost thought I was in the wrong place! Such an open, bright space now. I'm a big fan of the furnishings, the white leather chairs, new quiet room, and the very ample # of power outlets. Great job by AA and Admirals Club. ^
Old Sep 1, 2014, 2:42 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Putting the quiet room and the children's room right next to each other at the H/K club was such a mistake! All you can hear is kids screaming, all day...
Old Sep 2, 2014, 2:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Originally Posted by Debonaire
Putting the quiet room and the children's room right next to each other at the H/K club was such a mistake! All you can hear is kids screaming, all day...
Merge the two to make a quiet children's room
Old Sep 2, 2014, 7:51 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by onobond
Merge the two to make a quiet children's room
I do imagine part of the problem is that the parents have no idea we can hear them through the wall.
Old Sep 19, 2014, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Hi all, I am flying Delta domestic out of terminal 2 at ORD but I don't have Sky Club access, but I have the AA Exec card, which presumably gives me access to Admirals clubs even when not flying AA.

How easy would it be to use any of the T3 Admirals clubs when flying from T2? How far is it and would I have to clear security multiple times? Do you recommend that I go through security first at T2 or T3 (if that even matters)? Probably T2, right?
Old Sep 19, 2014, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by nk15
Hi all, I am flying Delta domestic out of terminal 2 at ORD but I don't have Sky Club access, but I have the AA Exec card, which presumably gives me access to Admirals clubs even when not flying AA.

How easy would it be to use any of the T3 Admirals clubs when flying from T2? How far is it and would I have to clear security multiple times? Do you recommend that I go through security first at T2 or T3 (if that even matters)? Probably T2, right?
If I recall correctly, you do not have to clear security between T2 and T3. It is a bit of a walk, though--a good 20 minutes each way I think.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.