Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Targeted: Free Upgrade to Gold / GLD for Select AAdvantage Members (AANGL)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted: Free Upgrade to Gold / GLD for Select AAdvantage Members (AANGL)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2010, 8:45 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Since registering for that promotion using the AANGL code, I had the following message appearing continuasly in red color on my account main page without any change in the status yet:

"Your monthly AAdvantage summary is currently being processed. Please note that, due to lags in processing time, the latest summary may temporarily not appear creating a gap in your mileage information."

It has been there for almost 2 days now. It is first time to appear and never before.

Does this mean that I qualified for the promotion or nothing will happen ?
Old Mar 7, 2010, 9:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, 1 MM, AC, HH Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by LH/LX
Since registering for that promotion using the AANGL code, I had the following message appearing continuasly in red color on my account main page without any change in the status yet:

"Your monthly AAdvantage summary is currently being processed. Please note that, due to lags in processing time, the latest summary may temporarily not appear creating a gap in your mileage information."

It has been there for almost 2 days now. It is first time to appear and never before.

It means exactly what it says--it's a monthly run of account processing that's been discussed many times on the AA forum. Maybe you never noticed it before, but I'd venture to say it's happened--perhaps you just didn't log in at the right time.

It has nothing to do with the promotion you're attempting to register for.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 9:53 am

Programs: AA EXP 3MM
Originally Posted by LH/LX

Mine says the same thing, as it does on the first weekend of every month. I sure hope this doesn't mean they're going to give me a complimentary downgrade to GLD!
Old Mar 16, 2010, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, CO, DL, WN, SPG Gold
Sorry, I've been busy. My status was updated to Gold on the 10th (applied on the 2nd).
Old Mar 26, 2010, 8:03 am

Programs: AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, National Executive Elite
I tried signing up for this a couple weeks ago (I was not targeted) and nothing happened. Did it work for anybody who was not targeted?

Thanks
Old Apr 5, 2010, 6:58 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
I was not targeted, signed up on Mar 16, and have received no change in status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.