Search

Miles for Rossiya flight

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2015, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK EUROBONUS, AZ MILLEMIGLIA
Miles for Rossiya flight

Good evening,
as Millemiglia member, can anyone confirm whether I can have miles for a flight operated by Rossiya?
Now all flights operated by Rossiya Airlines are designated by Aeroflots IATA code (SU), and the code of Rossiya Airlines (FV) is no more used. Basing on this, I think I should earn regular miles.
But, you know, the operating carrier is the crucial variable, not the ticket designation (SU), so I would like to have your feedback.
Thanks
Old Feb 16, 2015, 7:12 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by italy77
Good evening,
as Millemiglia member, can anyone confirm whether I can have miles for a flight operated by Rossiya?
Now all flights operated by Rossiya Airlines are designated by Aeroflots IATA code (SU), and the code of Rossiya Airlines (FV) is no more used. Basing on this, I think I should earn regular miles.
But, you know, the operating carrier is the crucial variable, not the ticket designation (SU), so I would like to have your feedback.
Thanks
Technically, no. Flights not operated by a ST partner should not earn miles.

That being said, if booked with a SU code and on SU-plated tickets, I would just expect them to be credited regardless of the letter of the rule.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.