Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Miles - How long till they post

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2016, 7:37 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
Same here, flew DL in June and still no miles posted....if they haven't posted yet, they're not going to post. Personally, I think either this year or next, we'll get the announcement that DL flights are no longer eligible for AS mileage credit (and vice versa)....it's really just a matter of time.
The DL AS relationship has been confirmed by execs to have a few years left in it. What makes you believe this?
Old Jul 17, 2016, 9:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ryandc99
The DL AS relationship has been confirmed by execs to have a few years left in it. What makes you believe this?
A few years is a matter of time and in airline world, not a lot of time.
Old Jul 18, 2016, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Like when they said they would never status match to 75K?
Old Jul 18, 2016, 10:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

To be more specific, a couple years (which most people interpret as two).

“Our contract has a couple of years to run,” Bastian said...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.