Wiki Posts
Search

AI to start nonstop DEL-ORD

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2010, 4:47 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
+ 1

Originally Posted by crazyMRer
I really like that 5PM arrival in DEL, as that makes onward connections more possible. The AA flight arrives too late to continue almost anywhere without overnighting.
Old Sep 19, 2010, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by dgxoxo
pricey? I'm seeing tickets in whY for $1240 for Nov / Dec travel, and $4300 in J. Not bad prices at all... EK is $1500 for the same dates of travel, and LH is $2200 in whY.
Yes, very expensive!! You should considering to take on AI or AA nonstop DEL-ORD is a less time. If you cannot affordable for that to sit in the J class. However, if you want to searchable to find a real cheaper the reasonable fares. Only where you sitting in the economy class.
Old Sep 19, 2010, 9:45 pm

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
Originally Posted by dgxoxo
pricey? I'm seeing tickets in whY for $1240 for Nov / Dec travel, and $4300 in J. Not bad prices at all... EK is $1500 for the same dates of travel, and LH is $2200 in whY.
Even this year, a few deals do exist. I see Qatar at $1060 from late Dec to late Jan. For a true bottom-seeker, Aeroflot at $969, early Jan to late Jan. (If I had the extra $90 I would choose Qatar, but Aeroflot will get you there.)

Sometimes Etihad or Turkish, both decent airlines, have good deals. It depends on just how flexible your dates are. Istanbul is also a fantastic stopover city for a few days.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 9:42 am

Programs: UA Gold + 1MM; HHonors Gold; Marriott Plat
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/unroad...us-and-canada/
Old Oct 1, 2010, 9:51 am

Programs: UA Gold + 1MM; HHonors Gold; Marriott Plat
What are people's guesses about when AI will really join Star?
In other words, it's anyones guess
Old Oct 2, 2010, 3:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
so if i'm reading this correctly, there will no longer be a service from lhr-jfk....if that is true then this definitely sucks....atleast once a year i used to fly del-lhr-jfk on ai (with a couple days stopover in london)....
Old Oct 2, 2010, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by sharmaintl
What are people's guesses about when AI will really join Star?

In other words, it's anyones guess
your guess is as good as mine....nobody knows for sure....
Old Oct 2, 2010, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by saad
so if i'm reading this correctly, there will no longer be a service from lhr-jfk....if that is true then this definitely sucks....atleast once a year i used to fly del-lhr-jfk on ai (with a couple days stopover in london)....
Umm.. the LHR-JFK service was cut over 2 years ago. The JFK flights have been running nonstop from BOM and DEL since then.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by B747-437B
Umm.. the LHR-JFK service was cut over 2 years ago. The JFK flights have been running nonstop from BOM and DEL since then.
like i said, i used to fly this route all the time....i think the last time was in 2008....i wasn't aware it had been cut....i guess you learn something new everyday....
Old Oct 3, 2010, 6:05 am

http://www.hindustantimes.com/AI-to-...e1-607574.aspx
Old Oct 3, 2010, 6:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

provided this starts on time, i'm tempted to give it a try for my trip next month....i have a meeting in detroit in mid november so going to chicago will be an easier option than flying to jfk via bru on jet....
Old Oct 3, 2010, 8:22 am

I would hardly call BOM-DEL-JFK a non-stop unless something has recently changed that I do not know. The old JFK-(LHR)-DEL-BOM flights used to be a pain.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 10:26 am

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
Originally Posted by nas6034
I would hardly call BOM-DEL-JFK a non-stop unless something has recently changed that I do not know. The old JFK-(LHR)-DEL-BOM flights used to be a pain.
Well, it is nonstop between the stops.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 9:05 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by aktchi
Well, it is nonstop between the stops.

Originally Posted by nas6034
its non stop between DEL - JFK rite
Old Nov 7, 2010, 7:25 pm

This flight was supposed to start Oct 31. There doesn't seem to be anything about it on the web; no news item about the inaugural flight (but perhaps these thing are no longer news), nothing on FT, etc.

Did they manage to start this service or was it delayed, like everything AI-related?

Last edited by SeeBuyFly; Nov 7, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.