Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Can't book award flight even though there's plenty of space [CAB:E0DA05]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2017, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

I'm trying to book a partner award flight from London to Berlin in July (BA metal using Airberlin miles). I checked on ba.com and see plenty of award availability for my dates, however when trying to book it through Topbonus, airberlin.com says there's no available flights (error [CAB:E0DA05]). Is there anything I can do about it? Do I need to call Topbonus? God I hope not. Any tips appreciated.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 12:06 am

Programs: BAEC, A3 M&B
Originally Posted by jackjesco
I'm trying to book a partner award flight from London to Berlin in July (BA metal using Airberlin miles). I checked on ba.com and see plenty of award availability for my dates, however when trying to book it through Topbonus, airberlin.com says there's no available flights (error [CAB:E0DA05]). Is there anything I can do about it? Do I need to call Topbonus? God I hope not. Any tips appreciated.
​​​​​​​BA.com availability is for BA Avios awards. Availability may be less for AB awards. I'm afraid you may have to call. BA may open more availability closer to the date.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 1:14 am

It is X-Class (or U Class for Business) and it is the same availability. Just call them. It is strange that the webpage doesn't work. It did for quite some time. Either a technical problem or tactical move to make it harder for members to spend miles on other airlines than AB (because it costs money). They used to show business class availability on long-haul flights on OW airlines and have stopped that too again. Good luck with the call!
Old Jun 17, 2017, 9:37 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, OZ Diamond
This error is for about a month. for me it's [CAB:E06502] and similar description of this error is "keeperror"
I also have problems with redeeming anything
Seems like they need to earn buck on extra fees for calling them
Old Jun 17, 2017, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
Originally Posted by hellosweets
This error is for about a month. for me it's [CAB:E06502] and similar description of this error is "keeperror"
I also have problems with redeeming anything
Seems like they need to earn buck on extra fees for calling them
Have been trying for 3 days and keep getting same error.
However tried to call multiple times and it goes to music -after 15-20 minutes I have given up. Only see the NY number listed on their web site. No 800 number or another city.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 6:15 am
Original Poster

This is so frustrating.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 8:10 am

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
Web site still not working- but finally got through to AB on "917" tele number and said booking will be made within minutes and I should get confirming email with 10 minutes.
Let's hope.

Wanted to use some miles before their increase in September. You never know what's going to happen with EY/LH and AB.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 6:31 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by zebranz

Wanted to use some miles before their increase in September. You never know what's going to happen with EY/LH and AB.
This is why I ordered (overpriced) stuff from AB Topbonus shop
Old Jun 20, 2017, 4:13 pm

arghh, I've been out of luck with their website for award bookings as well. hotline is a nightmare. anyone got the direct number for award bookings department? much appreciated.

in case of bankruptcy, what will happen to our miles? I've got almost 200k held up here. Best value for stuff in the online shop atm?

Cheers!
Old Jun 21, 2017, 3:33 pm

Same error - is everyone here trying to access from the US? Maybe an EU VPN will work?
Old Jun 22, 2017, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nomii
Same error - is everyone here trying to access from the US? Maybe an EU VPN will work?
I'm accessing it from within the EU and still doesn't work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.