Original Poster

Programs: LH*G
Suggestion for mile credit wanted

Hi all,

I have the following tier levels in different programs:

1. Topbonus Gold
2. Alitalia Freccia Alata
3. Etihad Silver

Number 1 and 2 have been recently matched. Miles balance is still zero in each program.

Two weeks ago I flew DME-AUH-BKK (R/T) with Etihad in booking class "Z" (business promo). Now I am thinking about where to credit the miles:

• Crediting them either to 1) or 2) would bring me approx. 1/3 of the needed miles for status requalification (Mileage credit with AB= 115%, with AZ=130%)
  • Crediting them to 3) would make also sense since EY Guest allows better spending and I have already miles accumulated

What would you suggest?
Old Feb 11, 2016, 10:18 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
If you plan on requalifying status with AB or AZ, then credit one of them. If not credit it to EY because you already have miles built up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.