Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access at CDG Terminal 3?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum/Lifetime Gold, LH Senator, AF Platinum
Lounge Access at CDG Terminal 3?

I have flights to and from Paris Charles de Gaulle with AB/HG that seem to use Terminal 3. According to the OneWorld website, there is no OW lounge in this terminal. What lounge arrangements does Air Berlin or Niki have available for a non Topbonus OW Sapphire (if any)?

Cheers
Old Mar 6, 2015, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA ex-EXP (buh-bye!), HH Gold, SPG Gold, UM Go Blue
AFAIK, there are no lounges of any type at Terminal 3. It is basically a giant box where passengers who have cleared security sit behind a glass partition. The last time I was there, about a year ago, out best bet was purchasing a small snack at the minimal shop before entering security.

A grim place, to be sure.
Old Mar 7, 2015, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft
AFAIK, there are no lounges of any type at Terminal 3. It is basically a giant box where passengers who have cleared security sit behind a glass partition. The last time I was there, about a year ago, out best bet was purchasing a small snack at the minimal shop before entering security.

A grim place, to be sure.
Thanks for the info. Something to look forward to.... I shall be sure to take emergency supplies
Old Mar 10, 2015, 10:55 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
If you arrive early there are a few places one can spend time in the vicinity of the terminal (as far as I remember -- it was a few years since I had to do that). There should be 2-3 restaurants accessible from the RER station building (I think I was in one inside the Ibis hotel).
Old Mar 10, 2015, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wazow
If you arrive early there are a few places one can spend time in the vicinity of the terminal (as far as I remember -- it was a few years since I had to do that). There should be 2-3 restaurants accessible from the RER station building (I think I was in one inside the Ibis hotel).
Some good suggestions. Although having to resort to paying to join the masses goes against the philosophy of having and using status........
Old Apr 17, 2016, 4:37 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Jumping on this old thread...Is there still no lounge access for NIKI flights from CDG??
Old Apr 18, 2016, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
No lounge.

Go to https://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-access and type in CDG - you will see that there is no lounge access for AB/HG guests (as these airlines are not mentioned).
Old Apr 18, 2016, 12:11 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by irishguy28
No lounge.

Go to https://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-access and type in CDG - you will see that there is no lounge access for AB/HG guests (as these airlines are not mentioned).
Thanks for confirming irishguy28, that's what I thought. I did look at the oneworld site, but just wanted to check with the experts here.

In the end I booked a ticket with Austrian instead of using Avios.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.