Wiki Posts
Search

IHG points and Airpoints dollars

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2017, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air NZ Gold
IHG points and Airpoints dollars

In late June i earned some Airpoints dollars at an IHG Crowne Plaza in the US. These were earned as Airpoints dollars, ie show up in my IGH account as "Air New Zealand mil.", but they have yet to transfer to my Air NZ account. Is this done sporadically? Do i have to manually transfer them?
Old Jul 18, 2017, 1:30 am

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
IHG has stopped crediting to NZ automatically for some unknown reason for quite some time now. You will need to contact IHG and ask them to liaison with NZ to have points loaded manually. I was told by NZ that they were aware of it but had yet to come up with a solution so all points are loaded manually at the moment.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 10:30 pm

Programs: NZ Silver, NZ Koru, Accor Silver
You can also complete the "Missing Airpoints claim form" and submit with the relevant documentation:

https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/claim-missing-airpoints

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.