Wiki Posts
Search

Space seat or new seats?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2017, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air New Zealand Airpoints-Silver and Koru
Space seat or new seats?

So which legs still have the space seats? I'm flying Auck- LAX -Heathrow and return next week.Which legs have been upgraded?
Old Jun 17, 2017, 5:32 pm

NZ1/2 should have Space Seat until 1 September, then it will be the new seat all the time. Other 773 flights have a mixture. Save maintenance and operational requirements.

Looking at the seat map should tell you what is currently scheduled for the flight.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 7:48 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott
Keep in mind the aircraft config may change anytime prior to departure. The seat map you see when you book may not be the same as what you actually fly on.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 8:47 pm

I hope you get to try the Space Seat before they go. I love them and will miss them a lot.
Old Jul 6, 2017, 12:55 am

Programs: NZ
Newby here. Which seat map do I look at and what will tell me if they are space seats or the new seat?
Old Jul 6, 2017, 2:09 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
You simply need to look at a dummy booking for your flight and see if it's 2-2-2 or 2-4-2

At present NZ2 and NZ1 is being regularly swapped out last minute

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.