Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Priority Boarding - how is it actually supposed to work?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Boarding - how is it actually supposed to work?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2017, 9:20 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by carnarvon
BTW, it is business to the left and the rest to the right.
That is for 2F.
2E is the opposite unless I am mistaken.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 5:11 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by bodory
That is for 2F.
2E is the opposite unless I am mistaken.
2F indeed as I wrote. I missed the fact that you were talking about 2E.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 10:40 am

Programs: FB Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
For medium haul, I think it will be difficult to implement at most airports due to lack of space to organize the lanes but also mostly due to indiscipline of the pax.
Right so I'm curious about this. Unless I'm flying long-haul J (or F), I never, ever take advantage of priority boarding. I'd much rather spend an extra 10 minutes at the lounge/ airport bar. Likewise, I've never understood why people without status/ travelling in Y start queuing up as soon as boarding is announced but that is another topic entirely...
Old Sep 12, 2017, 11:48 am

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
If you have any kind of hand luggage with you and if you don't want to have to store that hand luggage under the seat in front of you, or - worse yet - surrender it so it'll be delivered on the belt at your destination, then going on board early is important, because otherwise, thanks to baggage fees, you won't find any more space.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.