Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Air Canada Forum Lounge Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2014, 10:44 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I love it as I'm entering the Nexus stanchioned dividers the NEXUS scanner person invites five people from the regular line over to use the NEXUS line ahead of me.

WHAT IS THE GAWDD@MN POINT OF NEXUS aside from TB?
THERE IS NONE! IT IS A GAWDD@MN FN FARCE.
+1. One of my biggest first world best peeves, but it ranks up there, right up with people who wear 3 jackets, 2 sweaters, and takes everything off (domestic travel), leading to me wasting significant amounts of time during winter ops in the NEXUS lane, and in general, it's like people who have NEXUS have never gone through security before. Totally aggravating. They either have to hike the fee or have a requirement that if you're getting this low risk traveler status that you actually have to use it X times per year to prevent the infrequent traveler from using it. Yes, I get it's a low risk program....
Old Dec 30, 2014, 1:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
When you guys (yyznomad, Dorian etc) are referring to buttonholes, are you folks referring to this? Gosh I feel so young around some of you FTers...hahaha

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/butt...a-thing-180260

I'll be honest. I had to use my favorite search engine to figure out what you guys were talking about
Old Dec 30, 2014, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
When you guys (yyznomad, Dorian etc) are referring to buttonholes, are you folks referring to this? Gosh I feel so young around some of you FTers...hahaha

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/butt...a-thing-180260

I'll be honest. I had to use my favorite search engine to figure out what you guys were talking about
Yep, we were referring to such buttonholes... not so much the actual napkin fabric or design though. Just the buttonhole. AC had them but for whatever mysterious reason they disappeared.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.