Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Acpedia 125739

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2017, 3:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
Acpedia 125739

Anyone know if there is a reference online to the general public of various ACPedia entries?

I have an itinerary coming up and the eTicket receipt has the above ACPEDIA reference on it and I don't recall seeing it before.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 4:59 am

Programs: TK *G
From what I know there is no online reference of Acpedia open to general public. You need to sign in to AC's corporate website to view it.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 6:17 am

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG/Marriott, Radisson Rewards
Originally Posted by songsc
From what I know there is no online reference of Acpedia open to general public. You need to sign in to AC's corporate website to view it.
What about creating a wiki post on FT? Though, maybe that would draw the ire of AC?

Some important stuff (IMO) lies in these numbers when trying to deal with agents (and not need to HUCA).

The obvious one to start with is #671126.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 6:34 am

Programs: TK *G
Originally Posted by D404
What about creating a wiki post on FT? Though, maybe that would draw the ire of AC?

Some important stuff (IMO) lies in these numbers when trying to deal with agents (and not need to HUCA).

The obvious one to start with is #671126.
It would be nice if the Acpedia is shared with us in some way. I am not sure what's the exact scope of Acpedia, but to my understanding there may be something like "do not provide compensation unless the passenger asked for ...". That's the experience I have dealing with AC. Of course Ac doesn't want to share that with us.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 7:35 am

Acpedia is a reference database with company procedures. It covers everything from schedule changes to traveling with musical instruments. I think it's highly unlikely they would ever make it available to the traveling public.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 8:03 pm

Let me call Julian from wikileaks, maybe he can get it for us?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.