Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2017 Packages

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2017, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by YXEGeordie
Package on Thursday.Selected in December. Lowly P25, first time I have had any form of status since my CP days when I was top of the tree. All I got this time was four lounge passes and a card. Wot, no luggage tags?. Might make 35K this year.
Unfortunately, P25 doesn't receive luggage tags... Better luck next year.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 7:12 pm

Programs: United Silver, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
So I received my E35K Altitude package last week. I chose the travel options (I double checked the choices I made on the Altitude site) and I was sent the Maple Leaf Lounge passes instead.

Anyone have an AC Altitude email address to email to correct this? I can't find any email address to use on the AC Altitude website.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 8:35 pm

Programs: AC 50K (*G), Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by eyeball1
So I received my E35K Altitude package last week. I chose the travel options (I double checked the choices I made on the Altitude site) and I was sent the Maple Leaf Lounge passes instead.

Anyone have an AC Altitude email address to email to correct this? I can't find any email address to use on the AC Altitude website.
I would start by sending a tweet of DM to AC Altitude on Twitter. I did this once asking for a replacement card. They DM'ed me back asking for my AP number and the new card showed up about 2 weeks later. I'd say they are a good starting place.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 5:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE*2MM. SPG Plat life
Originally Posted by eyeball1

I would check on the AC Altitude Web site your choices. If they are correct, I would keep the passes. Once you fly, check your account. If things are not posting as per your choices, phone in.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 5:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by montrealer
Got my package today. SE. 4 luggage tags. No address.

Somehow the gluey gook attaching the cards to the cardboard is stickier than in past years. I tried to use one luggage tag to scrape it off the others. Moderate success. 1/4 of the goo came off. 1/4 is now stickily stuck to the edge of the "tool" I used. 1/4 didn't budge, so the cards continue to stick to whatever they touch.

And 1/4 is now embedded in my beard. Thanks, Air Canada!
Sticky is an understatement. I threw out 3 cards as I got tired of trying to get sticky stuff off with little success. Made the best of the number card that sticks to wherever it goes in wallet
Old Feb 25, 2017, 8:07 am

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
well I'm still waiting for my 2017 package, I'm out of the country till at least the 8th so I won't have it for the new "year". Do you think it'll arrive before my 2015 package does? Still waiting for that too!
Old Feb 25, 2017, 8:12 am

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Sean Peever
well I'm still waiting for my 2017 package, I'm out of the country till at least the 8th so I won't have it for the new "year". Do you think it'll arrive before my 2015 package does? Still waiting for that too!
It's so lovely to see innocent hope expressed.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by islandcub1
It's so lovely to see innocent hope expressed.
lol well I communicate with AC / AP about 50 times on the 2015 package and they assure me it's still coming......
Old Feb 25, 2017, 8:23 am

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Sean Peever
lol well I communicate with AC / AP about 50 times on the 2015 package and they assure me it's still coming......
And faith in authority!

Old Feb 25, 2017, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by islandcub1
And faith in authority!
lol!! ok, I'll admit, great picture! All I really want is my card so I can add it to the collection.
Old Feb 26, 2017, 6:14 pm

Programs: AC*P25K, NEXUS
Due to less travel in 2016, I'm falling from 50K to 25K for 2017. 25K doesn't give many perks, but at least it's better than nothing.

I got my 25K package 2.5 weeks ago. I had chosen the MLL membership discount as one of my benefits, but there was nothing about it in the package. Should I be getting worried, or are other folks in the same boat and waiting for their MLL membership discount code, too?
Old Feb 26, 2017, 7:12 pm

Programs: AC 50K (*G), Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by backguy
Due to less travel in 2016, I'm falling from 50K to 25K for 2017. 25K doesn't give many perks, but at least it's better than nothing.

I got my 25K package 2.5 weeks ago. I had chosen the MLL membership discount as one of my benefits, but there was nothing about it in the package. Should I be getting worried, or are other folks in the same boat and waiting for their MLL membership discount code, too?
I would check on altitude.aircanada.com under the tab that says promo codes. I imagine it will be there.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 2:30 pm

Programs: AC MM and 75K; Marriott Platinum; minor status on others
Originally Posted by backguy

I'm in the same boat (but still waiting for my package in the mail.)

It's definitely under My Dashboard, Promotion Codes.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 3:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by songsc
LOL I am interested in what you will get from Frontier.
Received envelope last week. Containing an 2015 E50k luggage tag for someone I never heard of, a used pair of Apple wired earbuds, and 10 new Frontier collectable animal cards (tails of frontier). I think their lost and found crew was bored and wantef to get rid of some stuff. I am sure the shipping cost UPS is billing me will be higher than my weekly pit-las-pit flights
Old Mar 1, 2017, 3:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by expert7700
Received envelope last week. Containing an 2015 E50k luggage tag for someone I never heard of, a used pair of Apple wired earbuds, and 10 new Frontier collectable animal cards (tails of frontier). I think their lost and found crew was bored and wantef to get rid of some stuff. I am sure the shipping cost UPS is billing me will be higher than my weekly pit-las-pit flights
LOL, I'll trade for some of those Frontier cards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.