Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

[IN FLIGHT] Shaves on a Plane; the Hall of Shame for passengers behaving badly on AC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[IN FLIGHT] Shaves on a Plane; the Hall of Shame for passengers behaving badly on AC

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2015, 9:16 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Back to the point of this thread

Introducing 2C

Shoes came off immediately after boarding. Remained off during meal service. Cabin crew not amused. Pax oblivious. Apparently no one wanted to say anything.
(yes, I know what you're thinking...at least they were not on the wall)

(yes, personal item blocked)
Old Aug 2, 2015, 6:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by 24left
Back to the point of this thread

Introducing 2C

Shoes came off immediately after boarding. Remained off during meal service. Cabin crew not amused. Pax oblivious. Apparently no one wanted to say anything.
(yes, I know what you're thinking...at least they were not on the wall)

(yes, personal item blocked)
UGH!

So did you get Freddy Krueger's autograph?

Fear not if you didn't - this pax lives on Elm Street if you couldn't get the autograph on board.

Seriously though, that is so gawddang NASTY.

TOTALLY NASTY.

Nasty to the power of nasty.

(oh wait - did you check to see if the pax had a pulse?)
Old Aug 11, 2015, 10:57 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Flew SEA-YYC last night in J. I think most of the cabin was op-ups. Guy sitting behind my girlfriend in 4F lounges back in his seat and puts his foot up between my girlfriend's seat (3F) and the wall of the plane, with his foot on her armrest! I wanted to say "what the .... do you think you're doing?!?" to him, but settled for saying to my girlfriend in a very loud voice that only an unbelievably classless idiot would put their foot up on someone else's armrest. That did the trick, but jeez, what is it with people?
Old Aug 11, 2015, 12:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by adam.smith
Flew SEA-YYC last night in J. I think most of the cabin was op-ups. Guy sitting behind my girlfriend in 4F lounges back in his seat and puts his foot up between my girlfriend's seat (3F) and the wall of the plane, with his foot on her armrest! I wanted to say "what the .... do you think you're doing?!?" to him, but settled for saying to my girlfriend in a very loud voice that only an unbelievably classless idiot would put their foot up on someone else's armrest. That did the trick, but jeez, what is it with people?
I would have run out of space on my tray, and opted to put my knife on the armrest. Blade first.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Hey, at least the village idiot didn't put his feet on the big armrest area between your seats

Who
Are
These
People
?
?
?
?
?
?

We need a separate idiotic, pathetic, low-life, poopface, fartface, poodle poop bumface passengers on a plane thread.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Any Freddy Krueger sightings lately?

I want to see those veins protruding out again. In fact those veins might explode and blood go all over the J cabin.
Old Aug 12, 2015, 10:22 am

Programs: AP SPG HH
Originally Posted by yyznomad
UGH!

So did you get Freddy Krueger's autograph?

Fear not if you didn't - this pax lives on Elm Street if you couldn't get the autograph on board.

Seriously though, that is so gawddang NASTY.

TOTALLY NASTY.

Nasty to the power of nasty.

(oh wait - did you check to see if the pax had a pulse?)
At least he didn't decide to clip his toenails.... I saw that in a departure lounge at Pearson while we were waiting for an AC flight. Now THAT is nasty!
Old Aug 12, 2015, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Northern Canuck
At least he didn't decide to clip his toenails.... I saw that in a departure lounge at Pearson while we were waiting for an AC flight. Now THAT is nasty!
Who Are These People
Old Aug 12, 2015, 11:22 am

Programs: Back of the bus
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Who Are These People
PWDJC

(Pleebs who devalue J Cabin)
Old Aug 17, 2015, 10:22 am

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
Confession time.

I'm one of those of shoes off people.

Growing up, we always took our shoes off (socks on though) on long haul flights. I did not know it was rude. So I've been avoiding that now.

However. On TPAC flights where they give us slippers in J, I take my socks off too, and just go barefoot in slippers.... is that bad?
Old Aug 17, 2015, 10:24 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Diabeetus
Confession time.

I'm one of those of shoes off people.

Growing up, we always took our shoes off (socks on though) on long haul flights. I did not know it was rude. So I've been avoiding that now.

However. On TPAC flights where they give us slippers in J, I take my socks off too, and just go barefoot in slippers.... is that bad?
In J, I do the same thing (taking off shoes). I leave my socks on though. I don't really personally care what you do in J on a TPAC flight as the flights I'm on have pods. In domestic J on a narrowbody in a 2x2 config though, I'd be a tiny bit upset, lol. Plus on a TPAC, feet swell and all that, so whatevs.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 1:04 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Flying Blue, NEXUS
Good for you for letting him know that he was being an idiot! My friend was shocked when I said it's disgusting that people put their feet up during flights. She was truly baffled as to why! I told her that I know you were not raised in a barn, you are a civilized human being - keep your feet down. She said "but It's hard if you have long legs and your sit so long". I told her If your legs are sore, walk around. She came back with "what if the seatbelt light is on??". I told her "wait until the damn lights are off!!! - don't be THAT person". Love her to death, but she needs to learn airplane etiquette, because it is completely selfish, ignorant and rude!!

I refuse to fly with her
Old Aug 17, 2015, 1:17 pm

Programs: AP SPG HH
Don't think anyone said shoes off, socks on was rude. Bare feet may be pushing the limits although... people in the Caribbean and Mexico fly in flip flops and sandals. What's the big deal?
Old Aug 17, 2015, 1:37 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Flying Blue, NEXUS
Personally, I think shoes off, socks on is fine...just keep feet down and off seats and armrests!!!
Old Aug 17, 2015, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by YEGworld
Personally, I think shoes off, socks on is fine...just keep feet down and off seats and armrests!!!
I completely agree!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.