Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: YYZ-IST (AC 810/811) seat map

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: YYZ-IST (AC 810/811) seat map

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2014, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

YYZ-IST (AC 810/811) seat map

Hi everyone,

I snagged one of the dirt cheap AC ORD-YYZ-IST fares last month.

YYZ-IST is operated by 763, but I'm having a hard time deciphering which configuration as the seat map displayed to select seats doesn't seem to match the three AC has posted for their 763 configs.

The seat selection map shows:
  • Rows 12-39
  • No middle section (DEF) for rows 17 and 18
  • Exit rows as 18-19
  • No LH (AC) or middle (DEF) sections for row 39

Any idea which of the three configurations listed at:
http://www.aircanada.com/en/about/fl...7-300erxm.html
This would be?

Also, just wanted to be sure that AC flipping this to a rogue flight wasn't very likely.

Thanks much.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 2:33 pm
SPG Contributor Badge

Programs: UA*1K, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
"Layout 3" is the one you're looking for. You won't find an 8K for business, or those seats on row 39, for selection even though they exist.

8K is reserved for a pilot to rest in, and row 39's seats are for FA's to rest in.

As for shifting to Rouge... I can't see that happening with the high volume of business traffic to IST... that alone should normally cover the cost of the fuel for a standard AC flight!
Old Sep 1, 2014, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Got it...thanks so much!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.