Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread: Flyers seeking eUpgrade credits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Master thread: Flyers seeking eUpgrade credits

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2012, 6:38 am

Thanks, will consider that one!
Old Sep 3, 2012, 8:11 am

Question Can someone spare three eUpgrade credits?

Last February I was able to help out a few people with some left-over credits.... I now wonder if the favour can be returned.

I currently have 11 credits, and am unlikely to have more before the end of the year. I would need 14 to fly to Europe on 9/18.

If someone would be generous to provide the 14, I will be happy to provide up to 11 in return. We could nominate each other to achieve this swap.

(Please don't suggest I buy an M fare or fly Tango. I'm putting this out there in the spirit of FT and the usual generosity shown by some people, not to elicit silly remarks. Thanks....)
Old Sep 3, 2012, 9:15 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by okazon69
Last February I was able to help out a few people with some left-over credits.... I now wonder if the favour can be returned.

I currently have 11 credits, and am unlikely to have more before the end of the year. I would need 14 to fly to Europe on 9/18.

If someone would be generous to provide the 14, I will be happy to provide up to 11 in return. We could nominate each other to achieve this swap.

(Please don't suggest I buy an M fare or fly Tango. I'm putting this out there in the spirit of FT and the usual generosity shown by some people, not to elicit silly remarks. Thanks....)
I have 35 Elite eupgrade credits available for a single nominee from one of my accounts. PM me if interested.
Old Sep 3, 2012, 5:40 pm

Hi, I need 14 credits for an upgrade at end of sept. I am 3 credits short and will trigger threshold during trip. Is anyone interested in a delayed swap/other arrangement?

thx
Old Sep 4, 2012, 1:46 am

Programs: OZ*G
eUpgrade credits <--> UA RPU's?

I currently have 27 Elite eUpgrade credits and 2 free nominee slots, and am unlikely to use them before expiry. In early Jan, the wife & I also have a NRT-HKG roundtrip on UA (which could upgrade with RPUs, if I had them), that will push me over a threshold for 37 eUp credits total.

If anyone finds themselves in a complementary situation, PM me and we can work something out.
Old Sep 4, 2012, 9:05 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Hi all -

Just approaching 90k for the year, and 15 eUp short for my trip back from PVG at the front of the bus this Friday.

Should have these back in my account before early October, so would be willing to do a nominee swap - I have all spots open so no issue there.

PM me if interested or bored and want to help out a fellow FTer
Old Sep 8, 2012, 3:49 am

Programs: AC 50K, MR Plat
Hi folks,

I'm in need of 11 credits for a flight on 9/10 from Europe.

Any one with credits willing to offer, please PM me. I can replace later this year (October)
Old Sep 8, 2012, 11:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I'm a little uncertain about all this, so maybe someone can help me out.

I have no status, and have a T+ fare booked YYZ-SFO on September 16th, and will likely be booking a round trip on the same route in December/January.

Do I meet the criteria to be a nominee (since I have no status)? And if so, is there anyone willing to upgrade my flight?

Thanks
Old Sep 15, 2012, 5:07 am

Programs: AC APE, AA
I currently have 11 credits, and will not any have more before the end of the year. I need 14 to fly from LHR to YYZ on 9/26.

If someone would be generous to provide the 14, I will be happy to provide up to 11 in return. We could nominate each other to achieve this swap. I can also offer up 4 ML lounge passes.

Thanks
Old Sep 15, 2012, 7:41 am

Programs: AC*E35
Hi all

I'm upgrading my mom on a yvr-yyz-LHR-yyz-yvr trip at the end of sep/start of oct.

I only have 17 credits left, only enough for a one way; it would be nice of I could upgrade her the whole way and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. It would be really appreciated. Thanks all.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 7:10 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
8 credits short

Hi all -

I'm crossing over the SE threshold this week, so I have 30 credits coming my way next week. I only have 12 of the 20 needed for this weeks travel, but can pay back whomever next week - let me know if anyone is interested in a one-week pay it forward.

Safe travels,

Travis
Old Sep 23, 2012, 2:28 am

Programs: AAMM, ACMM SE, Hertz Gold
Hi there. I'm a long-time-reader, first-time-poster.

Didn't plan this to be my intro post at FT, but an annoying situation has prompted me to see if there's much chance of obtaining 1 eUpgrade cred from someone. I'm booked on SYD-YVR coming up, and I have a whopping 16 creds in my account - I've been SE for a few years now, but I always use the credits as fast as I earn them (never know when the program might change again, or if my travel plans vapourize towards the end of a year).

I'm sitting at 74k miles so far this year, with my return trip home putting me past the 80k mark... please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that means I'll get disbursed another 15 creds. My proposition is if someone out there has 1 spare credit that they won't use this year, I'd be very grateful; else, the best I can offer is borrowing the credit and returning 1 credit in about 2 weeks time.

Worst case, I fly econ back...

Thanks!

Rob
Old Sep 24, 2012, 8:26 am

Programs: AC / M&M / Continental / BA
Need 7 eUpgrades

Hi,
Anyone have 7 eUpgrades to give?
I can make good use of it ...
Cheers
Nathalie
Old Sep 24, 2012, 8:30 am

Programs: AC 50K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
There is no way to "give" eUpgrades to someone else. You would have to be on their nominee list and they would have to upgrade you with their credits. Not the 7 missing but the full amount.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 8:33 am

Programs: AC / M&M / Continental / BA
Ok thanks a lot for the answer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.