Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread: Flyers seeking eUpgrade credits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Master thread: Flyers seeking eUpgrade credits

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2012, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Smile Master thread: Flyers seeking eUpgrade credits

----Thank you - I have received the credits!! ^ ----

Dear All,

I'm just wondering if anybody here has 6 expiring credits they would be willing to help me with. I would like them for a YYC-LAX, originally I was scheduled to fly YYC-PHX in Z but a change of plans meant that now I'm flying to LAX and performing the same day a few hours after landing. Fun!

The flight had R last I checked and is within the E upgrade window too.

Please PM!

Can offer a few MLL passes in return.

Jan

Last edited by tcook052; Feb 25, 2012 at 1:54 pm Reason: update
Old Feb 22, 2012, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Thank you for the very great response, I have received them already!! ^
Old Feb 22, 2012, 7:51 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Miles and More
eUpgrade me? (I'll be your best friend)

Hey, seems it's the right season so here's my request:
Flying 2/25 YUL>GVA in K class. R is available, but I don't have any creds left (did not travel much last year).

Flying the red-eye and would like to ski well-rested Sunday morning so I don't kill myself and the upgrade would be a lifesaver.

Would be eternally grateful and pay it forward when I can.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 8:21 pm

Programs: AC
The flight is R0 J1. Whoever sponsors you is likely to either waste 14 credits or bump someone else out of his hard-earned not-begged-for upgrade.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 8:26 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Miles and More
Way to get behind the spirit of giving being propagated! :-p

I may not be the most active member, but I've been involved to varying degrees since 2007 so show a little respect! Double :-p
Old Feb 23, 2012, 1:26 am

3 eupgrade credits to spare?

I'm flying on AC 871 (CDG --> YUL) tomorrow, Feb 24. As of now there are still upgrade-able seats left, but I am missing 3 credits.

Much would be appreciated if you could donate me some!
Old Feb 23, 2012, 1:39 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
There's no way to simply transfer credits and combine them with your existing credits.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 6:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
If you are 3 short and assuming you got status for this year, the system will automatically combine the 11 credits from last year with 3 of the ones you already got for this year.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 11:40 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Unless OP did not re-qualify for status this year.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 2:08 pm

Programs: AC*E
Originally Posted by aquarius17
I'm flying on AC 871 (CDG --> YUL) tomorrow, Feb 24. As of now there are still upgrade-able seats left, but I am missing 3 credits.

Much would be appreciated if you could donate me some!
I can't donate 3 but I'd be happy to try and upgrade you since I have a slot left and 30 points expiring! (I'm only E, not SE so YMMV)

Shoot me a PM with all the relevant details if you don't have a better offer (or let me know that you're already taken care of so I can give them elsewhere)
Old Feb 25, 2012, 9:30 am

Programs: AC*G Altitude 50k
Question 17 eUpgrade Credits needed for Feb 29 flight

Any chance someone have expiring eUpgrade Credits (need 17 for a PEK-YVR flight on Feb 29) that they would like to share or for a low cost?

I think I'm going to be missing my Elite status in 2013 by 5-10k due to the new rules!

Last edited by shockr; Feb 25, 2012 at 9:47 am
Old Feb 25, 2012, 6:43 pm

6 e-ups for tomorrow

Hi all, I got a friend flying BOS-YYZ tomorrow night who would be absolutely thrilled with the chance in J. Of course the flight isn't by any stretch a nightmare in Y but if someone has expiring credits anyway...

Flight has R4 as of now. Please let me know if someone is feeling very generous.

Thanks
Old Feb 26, 2012, 9:25 pm

Programs: UA, AC*E, MARRIOTT
Looking for 14 e credits for a flight end of week. Does anyone have any expirying they are trying to get rid of? Please PM me.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 10:01 pm

So anyone got e-ups to spare? I got lots of flights coming up in the next 12 months and could use lots of upgrades.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 7:17 am

Programs: A3 G, SPG, Fairmount
E credits- Who is feeling generous?

It was a surprise for me to learn a few months ago that a lot of FFers lapse significant amounts of ecredits that they can't use due to a variety of circumstances.
In the 'old days' we would swap paper and IOUs or simply receive the generousity of FTers.
The new system if I understand it correctly allows for a limited number of nominees in order to transfer credits. Not quite as free flowing as before but a window is there for FTers to offer their unused credits.

It is early in the year to be asking this, but knowing that some of you will lapse hundreds of e credits at the end of the year and almost never use what you earn during the year, I am making a request for the generosity of this board to help me with a lack of sufficient credits in order to upgrade two upcoming long segments.

I have Tango + return fare to GRU from YOW/YYZ on Aril 24 (AC 90) outbound and April 29 (AC 91) inbound. I am E and would be requesting the upgrade at my window. I would need 14 X 2 credits= 28. Should I not be succesfull at Aerolotto, I would be glad to return the credits.

Those are verly long flights overnight. I have taken this route a few times before and was in economy most times and got lucky with Aerolotto once. What a difference it made!

If a few of you are feeling generous and know that you will lapse your credits at the end of the year, I would be very grateful. Not sure what I have to offer in return but I am willing to consider anything that will make your day a bit easier... a few beer/drinks at one of the mini dos...a return of favor if I find myself in that position at year end (highly doubtful at this stage buy who knows?)...a new friend

Please PM me if this interest you and thank you in advance.

Global Guy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.