Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2011, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Symmetre
Hello from the domestic MLL :-)
i wonder if there's an interlounge call feature
Old May 17, 2011, 11:09 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
Is there soup?
Old May 17, 2011, 12:36 pm

no soup... stupid pasta.
Old May 17, 2011, 4:06 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K; Marriott Titanium; NEXUS
Why don't we keep this thread going? Folks could post to it (bump it) whenever they're in a lounge and perhaps meet with with other FTers from time to time. I know there were other ways of doing this set up before but they don't seem to work IMHO--this other way may be worth a try. Not sure if that was your intent GHT, and I don't want to hijack your thread if it wasn't... thoughts?
Old May 17, 2011, 7:16 pm

Programs: A3 *G, Marriott Plat, AS 75K
can you update us on the shower situation?...
Old May 17, 2011, 9:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by beepyou
can you update us on the shower situation?...
Are the rumours true?
Old May 18, 2011, 1:24 am
Original Poster

i only saw one person going in and out at a time...... i do not have x-ray eyes....but will let your imaginations take over.....

yes there was tortellini (meat and cheese) with meat or tomato sauce....also cream of mushroom and minestrone soups....... getting bored with the food there....
Old May 18, 2011, 4:58 am
Suspended

Programs: AC*SE,SPG Platinum,HHounours Gold, FairmontPlat
Originally Posted by global_happy_traveller
getting bored with the food there....
...tell me about it!
Old May 18, 2011, 12:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: AE SE, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Hello from the YYZ transborder MLL...soup today, the pasta fugioli and cream of brocolli.
Old May 18, 2011, 12:54 pm

I'm in the YUL international MLL now.
Cream of Broccoli or Minestrone. The minestrone looks heavy on the green beans. Also a cold chick pea salad. Haven't seen a pasta yet.
Old May 18, 2011, 1:31 pm
Suspended

yes there was tortellini (meat and cheese) with meat or tomato sauce....also cream of mushroom and minestrone soups....... getting bored with the food there....
I fly transborder every week so the tortellini in the Int'l MLL at YYZ is a huge treat for me since I'm only in there two or three times a year tops....I wish they had it here in transborder. It was one of the best pastas I have ever had in my life.
Old May 18, 2011, 2:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC*SE,SPG Platinum,HHounours Gold, FairmontPlat
Originally Posted by Z-man
I fly transborder every week so the tortellini in the Int'l MLL at YYZ is a huge treat for me since I'm only in there two or three times a year tops....I wish they had it here in transborder. It was one of the best pastas I have ever had in my life.
...really you like that mushy overcooked tortellini that has usually been sitting there in a vat for hours at a time?...LOL
Old May 18, 2011, 2:18 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
i only saw one person going in and out at a time...... i do not have x-ray eyes....but will let your imaginations take over.....

You mean the shower or the lounge?
Old May 18, 2011, 2:21 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by EZESE
...really you like that mushy overcooked tortellini that has usually been sitting there in a vat for hours at a time?...LOL
OMG, it is the best! I have a strange taste...I pour milk on my cereal when I wake up, then shower, shave, get dressed and eat my soggy cereal. I also think that the Mr Sub Assorted, made to factory specifications is the single best sandwich on the face of this earth and could eat it every day for the rest of my life.
So what I'm saying is, I do not have a discerning pallet, but enjoy the simple things...
Old May 18, 2011, 5:27 pm

Programs: Marriot Silver Elite
YUL domestic mll right now...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.