Community
Wiki Posts
Search

'Award Miles = 0' question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2015, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)
'Award Miles = 0' question

I'm hoping that somebody can help me understand this.

My current award miles balance is showing as 0 though I believe I have what I suspect should be about ~32k miles in the bank.

The last transaction on my account is 24/11/14 when my Gold card renewed. My last earning transaction is 29/08/14

Is there some sort of miles expiry or is this a bug?
Old Mar 25, 2015, 10:26 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by OttoMH
I'm hoping that somebody can help me understand this.

My current award miles balance is showing as 0 though I believe I have what I suspect should be about ~32k miles in the bank.

The last transaction on my account is 24/11/14 when my Gold card renewed. My last earning transaction is 29/08/14

Is there some sort of miles expiry or is this a bug?
Did you activate a together account? On the menu there is an option to activate together account, and by clicking on that, all miles will be transferred from your regular account to your together account.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by benberg2013
Did you activate a together account? On the menu there is an option to activate together account, and by clicking on that, all miles will be transferred from your regular account to your together account.
Aha! Yes! Thanks for clarifying!
Old Mar 29, 2015, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Ok.. really sorry.. am I just being thick??

Where can I see my Together Account balance? I think we should be at about 32k + 4k but I can't see any miles balance anywhere, except my own award balance of 0?
Old Mar 29, 2015, 9:57 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by OttoMH
Ok.. really sorry.. am I just being thick??

Where can I see my Together Account balance? I think we should be at about 32k + 4k but I can't see any miles balance anywhere, except my own award balance of 0?
When you clicked on "activate together account", a new account was created, which is totally separate from you own personal account, and Aegean will send an email to the head of the together account (presumably you) with your together account number, and your password for that account. I suggest searching your email for an email sent by Aegean with these details.
Remember that this together account is totally separate account, which is an account where a few members can pool their points together and only the head of the account can make bookings from that account.

If for some reason, you can't find the details of your together account, just give Aegean a call (+302106261000)
Old Mar 29, 2015, 1:38 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
There is an existing thread on all aspects of the Together account which can be found here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...r-account.html

Please continue to follow the discussion there.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles&Bonus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.