Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Using M&B miles to upgrade *A partner flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using M&B miles to upgrade *A partner flight

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2015, 10:25 am

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
Star Alliance Upgrades

Is there anywhere that actually documents in detail the star alliance upgrade rules for *A from Miles + Bonus? I found the table on https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon.../all-airlines/ for seat upgrades on *A, but it doesn't list what fare classes are upgradeable, nor does it detail what is allowed or not.

It lists separate prices for C and F. Is it possible to upgrade from Y to F on 3-cabin aircraft or only from C, in which case the price seems quite steep?

I'm trying to figure out if I can upgrade a LH SFO-FRA-MUC flight on LH and how much it would cost and what Y fare I need to book, and it's seemingly impossible to find that info anywhere.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by ifette
Is there anywhere that actually documents in detail the star alliance upgrade rules for *A from Miles + Bonus? I found the table on https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon.../all-airlines/ for seat upgrades on *A, but it doesn't list what fare classes are upgradeable, nor does it detail what is allowed or not.

It lists separate prices for C and F. Is it possible to upgrade from Y to F on 3-cabin aircraft or only from C, in which case the price seems quite steep?

I'm trying to figure out if I can upgrade a LH SFO-FRA-MUC flight on LH and how much it would cost and what Y fare I need to book, and it's seemingly impossible to find that info anywhere.
A little bit of searching produces wonders: Chapter 6 of the T&Cs has all the info you need.
Old May 5, 2015, 9:12 am

Star Alliance Upgrade Award

Some days ago I noticed a new option in the dropdown menu of the Miles+Bonus website. It looks like upgrades with A3 miles for *A partners can now be done online as well.

I tried to see if it works with my upcoming flights, but did not have any luck. Did anybody successfully upgrade his/her segment?
Old May 6, 2015, 1:24 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Have a look here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...er-flight.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.