Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

READ THIS FIRST: Welcome to the Aegean Airlines Miles & Bonus forum!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2011, 2:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia

Καλώς ήρθατε στις Αερογραμμές Αιγαίου!

New Users & Diverse Objectives
Everyone using this M&B forum is new to it and the overall tone and culture of the board will take some time to define itself and to bed down. However, as the Moderator of this forum, I’d like to gently remind all users of the FT Guidelines & Rules that bind us all: http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php

Moreover, we all want to enjoy our time here, so let’s make this a nice place to play!

2 Specific House Rules
It is no one’s place to be judgemental about other users’ motives for joining the programme – flying with A3 is not currently a requirement of the M&B programme – with this in mind, international members who have not flown A3 are to be treated with equal respect and are not to be called-out or berated individually in any way.

A3 also has a rule that suggests lounge access and other benefits are only available when using your A3 a/c as part of the booking – again, no individual is to be called out in this respect – that is an issue between A3 and the specific member, and not for discussion on board.

Equally, those who may fall in to the above categories would do well to play the game and not to rub others’ noses in it. You can be sure that A3 staff will be reading this forum with interest, just as representative of other airlines closely watch what happens in other forums.

The Monster Thread – Locked for a Reason
Followers of the monster Aegean thread in the Other European FFPs forum will be aware that this thread is 18+ pages long and deals with all sorts of diverse issues. This thread is now locked - but also stuck to the top of the forum for easy access. In the coming days, I will attempt to strip out relevant sections and place them in appropriately titled threads of their own. (This process is necessarily messy and will not be perfect – but will allow people to access more focused discussion the relevant topics much more easily). The monster thread will be reduce in size until it is a mere rump of its former self - love it or hate it, it will be what it is. However, my first step will be to deal with the many smaller threads from OEFFP and *A forums.

New Threads
In an effort to get the forum populated and serving its intended useful purpose, please don’t be afraid to start new threads, where a subject is currently embedded in the monster thread. However, if there is an existing smaller thread...

Smaller Threads
Also, many of the existing shorter Aegean Airlines specific threads have been re-titled as they have moved over here - to give more descriptive names – and these hopefully will become useful 1st sources of information for the most common questions. Also, there have been many, er, mixed interest threads, historically, so I will attempt to move posts to positions of relevance.

Re-titling of threads will also help FT’s search function to do a better job.

Thanks – and enjoy the forum!

GoldCircle
Aegean Airlines Forum Moderator

Last edited by GoldCircle; Nov 27, 2011 at 3:06 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.