Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

List of Accor Plus membership cost by country

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of Accor Plus membership cost by country

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2014, 10:54 pm

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
So without a referral code you don't get the 2 free vouchers? I have an address in Singapore and would like apply. Also lets say I want to stay for 4 days at the same property, so can't I make 2 reservations at the same property and use the 2 certs?
Not sure what tboons meant by referral code. You can't book a consecutive stay in the same hotel utilizing both the free stay vouchers. Need to be two separate stays.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 1:02 am

The sales rep told me that unless I have a referral from current member, I will only get one cert. so I need to check if any of the members could refer me to sign up as a member

I was thinking of signing up my mum and I and on alternative nights so could get 4 nights.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 2:59 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by tboons
Can the complimentary night stay be used for consecutive nights?
technically , it can't. if you book through the website only 1 night can be used for cert.

you can try to do 2 separates booking, but up to the hotel if they want to honors it.

if you need to be referred in Singapore, you can PM me. I know the Sales lady from whom I have bought my membership in the past 10 years
Old Apr 21, 2014, 3:07 am

Originally Posted by coolpapaya
Hi RJ77, thanks for your info. One of the sales consultants called today and quoted RM550, which I consider quite a big difference from your price as well as the price I saw in previous post (Around USD150).

What's your thought about this program? Just wondering should I give them a try or stick with Hilton..
I think the cost has increase significantly (at least in Singapore) as the out it Sofitel So due to open. I renewed my membership last August and Sofitel So failed to open last year and will only open May this year and see if they will use Sofitel So opening as excuse to increase rate again.

I guess must be the same reason as now Pullman Bangsar has opened.

Do not forget this program will also include dining benefit, 1 guests dine free with min 2 guests.

So if you dine a lot and usually stay in "Expensive" hotel (Pullman or Sofitel class), I found this program is quite worth.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 3:14 am

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
So without a referral code you don't get the 2 free vouchers? I have an address in Singapore and would like apply. Also lets say I want to stay for 4 days at the same property, so can't I make 2 reservations at the same property and use the 2 certs?
PM me with your name and contact number, I can ask the sales lady to contact you.

If you say 2 reservations with 1 free night and 1 paid night each, I think it is do-able.

Before they changed the voucher into e-voucher, I used to stay in Sofitel Bangkok (which is Pullman G Bangkok now), using 2 free vouchers at 1st and last nights and paid 2 nights in between.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 6:11 am

Originally Posted by tboons
The sales rep told me that unless I have a referral from current member, I will only get one cert. so I need to check if any of the members could refer me to sign up as a member

I was thinking of signing up my mum and I and on alternative nights so could get 4 nights.
Where are you based?
Old Apr 25, 2014, 1:58 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
So I've just signed up for SGD348.

What that includes is:
- 2 night evouchers. I had to fight for that. Normal would have just been 1.
- Some extra discount certs and birthday cake.

If I refer an additional 5 people from the date of the 1st referral, my 2nd year is free.

Also they are running a promo that you can sign up a 2nd membership pack under a different name for SGD160 for 1 year. BUT NO CERTS/FREE Nights etc.
They also have in June a Michelin chef coming down to The Sentosa Resort and you will be given first choice and also the 50% disc on the SGD188++ 5 course meal for 2 (incl Champagne).

I held off last year as the So Sofitel wasnt up yet. But with opening end of May, it will be a nice place to dine. Supposedly with a Michelin chef.
Old Apr 29, 2014, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
So I've just signed up for SGD348.

What that includes is:
- 2 night evouchers. I had to fight for that. Normal would have just been 1.
- Some extra discount certs and birthday cake.

If I refer an additional 5 people from the date of the 1st referral, my 2nd year is free.

Also they are running a promo that you can sign up a 2nd membership pack under a different name for SGD160 for 1 year. BUT NO CERTS/FREE Nights etc.
They also have in June a Michelin chef coming down to The Sentosa Resort and you will be given first choice and also the 50% disc on the SGD188++ 5 course meal for 2 (incl Champagne).

I held off last year as the So Sofitel wasnt up yet. But with opening end of May, it will be a nice place to dine. Supposedly with a Michelin chef.
I only think this package is worthwhile if you're travelling to the expensive Pacific countries (Australia/Japan/Singapore) and will use the 2 vouchers for what would otherwise be expensive hotel rooms.

We were travelling for several weeks in Australia last year and got great use out of cards -- even using the dining discount several times (great when coupled with Accor vouchers -- particularly useful in expensive, monopoly-controlled Ayer's Rock). They also give you access to discounted hotel rooms that can sometimes be a good deal. But, again, outside of those 3 expensive countries, the benefits don't outweigh the costs.
Old Apr 30, 2014, 6:56 am

Rooms in HK/Macau is also good deal. Looking at Sofitel Macau.
Old Apr 30, 2014, 8:26 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
They are good value but if you want a room on a Saturday night you need to book at least 5 months before. Friday is a bit easier.

I get 2 nights for advantage plus and if you want you can get 2 cards for the SAME price and then split the nights. So last year I shared the price with a friend and we had one night each. I find that I get my money back on the free night then the real benefit comes when you eat at decent properties in Asia Pacific, e.g. Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, M Gallery. After 7 nights in Phuket, I probably saved around 100 USD on food. It's also a great feeling when 1. You get 50% off food and then 2. It's free when you pay with Accor vouchers.

In your experience, how many hotels are applying the 10% service charge on food on the original amount (before discount)? Although it's a small amount, it annoys me. I'm please to report that Pullman Naithon and Novotel Kamala Bay (both relatively new hotels in Phuket) calculate it the fair way!

Last edited by yorkboy24; Apr 30, 2014 at 8:38 am
Old May 7, 2014, 12:19 pm

Programs: SQ AA TK
Anyone has got any idea what the cost are for HK/SG/MY/ID membership? I have the option to sign up for this from all these countries. Also, are any of the above still offering 2 nights? or do I need a referral code?

I stay a lot, 80nights a year? Half of which are in HK/JP, so I figured the extra 10% off room rates might be useful. I usually travel alone, so the dining benefit might be useless I figure. Any advice?

Also, I already hold Le Club Plat, I presume this will be "mapped" to Adv+?
Old May 8, 2014, 2:39 am

Originally Posted by dfs24
Anyone has got any idea what the cost are for HK/SG/MY/ID membership? I have the option to sign up for this from all these countries. Also, are any of the above still offering 2 nights? or do I need a referral code?

I stay a lot, 80nights a year? Half of which are in HK/JP, so I figured the extra 10% off room rates might be useful. I usually travel alone, so the dining benefit might be useless I figure. Any advice?

Also, I already hold Le Club Plat, I presume this will be "mapped" to Adv+?

MY has traditionally been one complemetary night but then from the feedback fellow forumers from other countries, it seems to be the cheapest. SG has always given two complementary nights. If you don't mind dining alone, it's still a 25% off . Drinks are 15% off. If you do that a lot already, then it's some savings. Yes the accounts will be combined once you sign up.
Old May 9, 2014, 7:52 pm

What are the extra discount certs offered?
Old May 10, 2014, 12:38 am

I suppose it varies among the countries, you can expect group dining discount voucher (up to 50% off), discount priced room vouchers, upgrade vouchers (can be used together with other special price vouchers), discount on spa treatments, be a member voucher for your friends to enjoy the discount usually accorded to Adv+ members, a birthday cake voucher etc. These offers are usually for properties in the country you signed up in.
Old May 10, 2014, 5:19 am

Programs: SQ AA TK
Originally Posted by RJ77
MY has traditionally been one complemetary night but then from the feedback fellow forumers from other countries, it seems to be the cheapest. SG has always given two complementary nights. If you don't mind dining alone, it's still a 25% off . Drinks are 15% off. If you do that a lot already, then it's some savings. Yes the accounts will be combined once you sign up.
Sounds good. Thanks alot! I'll poke around.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.