FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of Accor Plus membership cost by country
Old Apr 30, 2014, 8:26 am
yorkboy24

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
They are good value but if you want a room on a Saturday night you need to book at least 5 months before. Friday is a bit easier.

I get 2 nights for advantage plus and if you want you can get 2 cards for the SAME price and then split the nights. So last year I shared the price with a friend and we had one night each. I find that I get my money back on the free night then the real benefit comes when you eat at decent properties in Asia Pacific, e.g. Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, M Gallery. After 7 nights in Phuket, I probably saved around 100 USD on food. It's also a great feeling when 1. You get 50% off food and then 2. It's free when you pay with Accor vouchers.

In your experience, how many hotels are applying the 10% service charge on food on the original amount (before discount)? Although it's a small amount, it annoys me. I'm please to report that Pullman Naithon and Novotel Kamala Bay (both relatively new hotels in Phuket) calculate it the fair way!

Last edited by yorkboy24; Apr 30, 2014 at 8:38 am