Wiki Posts
Search

CONGA LINE,get $$$ and mypts

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2000, 2:29 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

CONGA LINE,get $$$ and mypts

this one seems to give it all, below are 2 urls the 1st will sign you up and allow you to click to get 115pts @ myptas well as $10 for siging up and put my e-mail address in the OPTIONAL SECTION so that we both get the $10, BUT you MUST put a credit card in. this is done by clicking on the 'UPDATE MY ACCOUNT' section and filling in the cc imfo.its a conga since it pays $5 for everyone who gets in after you. http://www.inforocket.com/index.phtm...rack=030012002
PLEASE use my e-mail address of;[email protected] so i get the referral

2) those who don't want the mypt use; http://www.inforocket.com/index.phtm...recruitrockets
you must fillm in the imfo as above for this to work

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND IF YOU DON"T PUT IN YOUR CREDIT CARD# NOBODY WILL GET REFERRAL CREDIT($$$$) SO PLEASE DONT JOIN UNLESS YOU"RE GOING TO LIST YOUR CC#

again next to join please use [email protected] in the referral e-mail address area

Old Mar 19, 2000, 8:49 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Okay craz, I'll chance it. Enjoy the $10!

Next interested please participant kindly please use my referral "markwatson70"@hotmail.com

Thanks very much in advance.
Old Mar 19, 2000, 11:14 am
Original Member

Programs: Standard Memberships in all the majors hotel, airlines and Amtrak.
... I got you [email protected] ...

Next: Please use '[email protected]' as a referral...
http://www.inforocket.com/index.phtm...rack=030012002

Old Mar 19, 2000, 11:51 am
CG

OK I got [email protected], if the next person could use [email protected].
Thanks.
http://www.inforocket.com/index.phtm...recruitrockets
Old Mar 19, 2000, 12:36 pm

Needed to be more clear about the $10--the page that came up read:
--------------
3.When you update your account by entering a credit card, we'll give you $10 to spend at InfoRocket on any question your heart desires!
------------
So, it doesn't look like the $10 is in cash. The $5 referral money might be. If someone who is already registered could pass along that info (it doesn't give referral details until after you register, and I haven't registered yet) it would be much appreciated.
Old Mar 20, 2000, 6:16 pm

Programs: AA PLT, AS 75K, DL DM, HY Globalist, HH Diamond, MC/RZ/SW Platinum, AB/UA Silver, WN CP
Here are the official referral details:

Earn $10 for each friend you refer. Earn $5 for each person your friends refer.

REGISTER:

1. If a friend referred you, ENTER YOUR FRIEND'S E-MAIL ADDRESS (under "Optional Information") when you register. (Be sure you enter the e-mail address your friend used when he or she registered.)

2. You must provide a valid credit card and mailing address - Go to "My Rocket" and click on the blue button that says "Update My Account."

3. Once you do this, we will mail your friend a check for $10.

REFER FRIENDS:

1. Tell your friends to visit this page at: http://www.inforocket.com/index.phtm...recruitrockets

2. TO GET YOUR CASH: You must have registered and updated your account with a valid credit card. Your friends must enter your e-mail address (the one you used to register at InfoRocket) under "Optional Information" when they register. They must then update their account with a valid credit card and mailing address.

3. Once they do this, we'll mail you a check each month for your earnings - up to $1,000!

Note: For you to be paid, your friends must be new registrants and must follow the instructions exactly as described above. This offer is subject to change without notice. InfoRocket reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.

Please use our refer-a-friend program responsibly. Please do not spam.

I took care of [email protected]. If the next person would use my address, [email protected], I'd be very appreciative!
Old Mar 20, 2000, 10:47 pm

I've just got Carl, if the next in-line would refer me, [email protected], I would me very happy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.