FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CONGA LINE,get $$$ and mypts
View Single Post
Old Mar 20, 2000, 6:16 pm
Carl

Programs: AA PLT, AS 75K, DL DM, HY Globalist, HH Diamond, MC/RZ/SW Platinum, AB/UA Silver, WN CP
Here are the official referral details:

Earn $10 for each friend you refer. Earn $5 for each person your friends refer.

REGISTER:

1. If a friend referred you, ENTER YOUR FRIEND'S E-MAIL ADDRESS (under "Optional Information") when you register. (Be sure you enter the e-mail address your friend used when he or she registered.)

2. You must provide a valid credit card and mailing address - Go to "My Rocket" and click on the blue button that says "Update My Account."

3. Once you do this, we will mail your friend a check for $10.

REFER FRIENDS:

1. Tell your friends to visit this page at: http://www.inforocket.com/index.phtm...recruitrockets

2. TO GET YOUR CASH: You must have registered and updated your account with a valid credit card. Your friends must enter your e-mail address (the one you used to register at InfoRocket) under "Optional Information" when they register. They must then update their account with a valid credit card and mailing address.

3. Once they do this, we'll mail you a check each month for your earnings - up to $1,000!

Note: For you to be paid, your friends must be new registrants and must follow the instructions exactly as described above. This offer is subject to change without notice. InfoRocket reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.

Please use our refer-a-friend program responsibly. Please do not spam.

I took care of [email protected]. If the next person would use my address, [email protected], I'd be very appreciative!