Wiki Posts
Search

A Note on Northwest

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 1998, 3:28 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

A Note on Northwest

I know this should probably be posted under the Northwest thread, but I think Northwest fliers probably already know about it, sooo...

Northwest has this little "loophole" about pre-boarding. Like all the other airlines, they pre-board First Class and elite-level members first. But in addition, if you have an exit row seat, they also let you pre-board.

So, if you are non-elite on Northwest, you can STILL get on ahead of the pack. And, from my limited experience, it has been easier for me to get exit row seats on NW (even when checking in an hour prior to flight) than with any other airline...even Continental, with which I've had incredible luck on exit row seats...but even there, I had to wait until my row was called.

Anyway, if you have a choice when forced to fly on an airline where you don't have elite status, you might keep this in mind.

Spaceba!
Old Dec 7, 1998, 5:39 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
thank you.
Old Dec 7, 1998, 6:32 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Naw, thank YOU, Rudi. You're the best.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.