Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Earn easy 1500 miles with stay @ Wyndham ByRequest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2001, 8:59 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Join Wyndham ByRequest and enter "FF" in the campaign code field.

Some of the benefits you'll enjoy include:

- express check-in
- personalized room with your preferred beverage and snack
- free 800 calls from your room**
- free high-speed internet access in your room**
- 500 airline miles each time you stay

And with this special offer to join, you'll earn 1,500 miles with one of our preferred airline partners upon completion of your first stay as a member by October 31, 2001*.

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts have over 150 hotels and resorts throughout the U.S., Caribbean, Mexico and Canada. At Wyndham, you fill in the request, and we'll fill in the rest.

Remember, to earn your bonus miles, please join Wyndham ByRequest today by visiting

https://www.wyndham-byrequest.com/WBR/index.jsp http://www.wyndham-byrequest.com/WBR...nt=link(about) http://www.wyndham.com/default.cfm

and entering code "FF" in the campaign code field.

Note also please that, FWIW, Summerfield Suites are also run by or associated with Wyndham, I believe!
Old Jun 6, 2001, 5:47 pm

thanks for the info. I re-signed up, since I haven't yet used my original membership number and I'm staying at a Wyndham this weekend.
Old Jun 11, 2001, 11:38 pm

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
Thanks, Doc.

bj-21.

------------------
'Tis better to have played and won, then never to have played at all.
Old Aug 24, 2001, 7:09 pm

Location: you can't affordably get there (anywhere) from here (central MT)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by doc:
And with this special offer to join, you'll earn 1,500 miles with one of our preferred airline partners upon completion of your first stay as a member by October 31, 2001*.
[/B]</font>
They posted 1000 miles to my DL acct. When I asked for the other 500, their email reply was: "I feel there may be some confusion. I
looked up your profile and saw that you signed up under the FF campaign code
which is to enroll, stay once, and receive 1000 miles."

doc -- I tried your link; they've apparently changed the page; no mention of 1.5K miles for first stay. Oh, well . . .

------------------
It's not a perfect world.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.