Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars Match

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2023, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by charmed18
DP: Submitted on 2/1 and matched back to diamond on 2/3.
Same here
Old Feb 4, 2023, 7:53 am

Programs: MR, AA, UA, DL, AVIS and growing
SratusMatch need MB*Gold) or IHG Plat to Wyndham

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Well today is the day for matching Caesars/Wyndham , from my notes it seems to be the same as last year.

We had to match ( just like in 2022) via the CET website as the Wyndham website says we have to be at least Platinum to match.

The message on the CET website says it can take up to 2 weeks so we shall see, we are Diamond via the Business cards.

I need to status match to Wbdham from MB(Gold wlirw) or IHG (plat) then Wyndham Diamond to Caesar's diamond luxe it worked in the pst.
Wyndham web site says to keep checking back and Wyndham rewards has no info when the web will be updated.
Anyone heard new dare about status marching to Wyndham Diamond from MB/IHG which worked on old program?

Last edited by euromannn; Feb 5, 2023 at 10:53 pm
Old Feb 4, 2023, 9:38 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton and Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Delta Plat, United Silver, Hertz PC
I put in for the match on the first. It still shows me as Gold. However, on the web site, at the top right, it says "Diamond Status" with my name, it is when I go to "My Rewards", it shows my current tier as "Gold" Has everyone who got the match quickly confirmed that this isn't happening? Just curious, as if you didn't delve further, that might be the case.
Old Feb 4, 2023, 10:06 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by euromannn
I need to status match to Wbdham from MB(Fold wlirw) or IHG (plat) then Wyndham Diamond to Caesar's diamond luxe it worked in the pst.
Wyndham web site says to keep checking back and Wyndham rewards has no info when the web will be updated.
Anyone heard new dare about status marching to Wyndham Diamond from MB/IHG which worked on old program?
Doubt this will come back anytime soon.

Top right has always been broken for me, last year when I was Diamond Caesars top right always said Gold
Old Feb 4, 2023, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by gudugan
Doubt this will come back anytime soon.

Top right has always been broken for me, last year when I was Diamond Caesars top right always said Gold
What do you mean top right? The chart that shows Wyndham Diamond programs that Match to MB(GOLD elite)? I also have IHG PLAT.
Web site says "Please note: New status matches are not being offered at this time. Check back soon to see when status match will become available again."

Wyndham rewards rep told me it would be some date in February the web for status match would be update.......but didn't know exact date. Then a 2nd rep knew nothing when I called 2 weeks alter,
Old Feb 4, 2023, 11:22 am

Top right drop down menu on Caesars Reward page. It shows your status which is sometimes different than your real status
zdcatc12 likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2023, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by gudugan
Top right drop down menu on Caesars Reward page. It shows your status which is sometimes different than your real status
OK, Thanks --- went to Caesaer's says GOLD top right pull down and the main page which IS what I expected as I haven't status matched yet for 2023.
SO web page is saying keep checking since it will be updated and one rep says that update will happen sometime in February.
My plan is to status match IHG(plat) or MB Gold elite to wyndham Diamond then Wyndham Diamond to Caesar's. Always worked in the past years.

Last edited by euromannn; Feb 5, 2023 at 11:08 pm
Old Feb 4, 2023, 2:33 pm

Is any Diamond seeing the $100 dining credit auto-loaded to acct? I wonder if 100 TCs are needed.
Old Feb 4, 2023, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Troopers
Is any Diamond seeing the $100 dining credit auto-loaded to acct? I wonder if 100 TCs are needed.
I have done the match for 3 years now and never saw the $100 dinner loaded on the website or app
cruisr likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 9:00 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by flyer4512
So you never earned Wyndham Diamond via stays at Wyndham and you also don't have the Wyndham earner business credit card ?
Correct. I don't have the biz cc. I've only stayed at one of Wyndham hotels once back in 2021.
flyer4512 likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 10:55 pm

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by Troopers
In my experience, it's never shown on my account (either on-line or in the app). I've always had to stop by a Rewards desk to ask if it's there. Occasionally (near the end of the year if I haven't used it), I've gotten an e-mail warning me it's about to expire.

I've never needed 100 TC's for it to become available. Every year I've been Diamond (which is the last 10 years) it's been there. However, a couple years, I had to earn 1 TC before I could use it.
flyer4512 likes this.

Last edited by jgxtrav1; Feb 5, 2023 at 11:05 pm
Old Feb 6, 2023, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
Correct. I don't have the biz cc. I've only stayed at one of Wyndham hotels once back in 2021.
If that's the case its seem Caesars is back to matching anyone who has Wyndham Diamond regardless of how it was obtained.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 12:55 pm

Submitted on 2/1 and still no match, seems like I am the only one without a match at this point. Any thoughts on how long to wait before submitting to match again?
Old Feb 6, 2023, 12:59 pm

I haven't been matched either (biz cc), will wait the 14 days
Old Feb 6, 2023, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Schnit
Submitted on 2/1 and still no match, seems like I am the only one without a match at this point. Any thoughts on how long to wait before submitting to match again?
Nobody I know in real life has been matched yet, give it the 2 weeks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.