Community
Wiki Posts
Search

15000 Bonus Points with Masterpass

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2018, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I waited a bit more than 6 weeks from the first stay. I believe that their is a log of some kind on the app.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hockeystl
Any reports of a sweep since 8/6?
I doubt there will be one until a while into September (ie, a while after the promo ends), after most stays from the promo period should have posted already, so that they can just do one final sweep. They don't tend to do sweeps more than once a month as I recall (from past promos that needed sweeps).
Old Sep 2, 2018, 8:57 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
For a point of reference I participated in this promo last summer as well.

Stay: 8/28/17 7500 bonus posted: 9/8/17
Stay: 9/20/17 7500 bonus posted 10/6/17

Hopefully there's a point sweep within the next week
Old Sep 6, 2018, 11:41 am

Missing points

I have completed the required stays, paid with masterpass and no points. I emailed Wyndham and I got the standard reply, " We have no record of you paying with masterpass". These were stays from the end of July and first week of August. How do i prove I paid with masterpass?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by kylekeen
I have completed the required stays, paid with masterpass and no points. I emailed Wyndham and I got the standard reply, " We have no record of you paying with masterpass". These were stays from the end of July and first week of August. How do i prove I paid with masterpass?
a saved screenshot
Old Sep 9, 2018, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hockeystl
For a point of reference I participated in this promo last summer as well.

Stay: 8/28/17 7500 bonus posted: 9/8/17
Stay: 9/20/17 7500 bonus posted 10/6/17

Hopefully there's a point sweep within the next week
Well, it's a week later, and still nothing.

The goofy thing is that when I log in, it says "we're baffled and bewildered" because the default 30 days activity view shows no activity.

Well, it's me that's "baffled and bewildered" that 7500 bonus points have not posted in the past 30 days!
Old Sep 10, 2018, 8:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Well, it's a week later, and still nothing.

The goofy thing is that when I log in, it says "we're baffled and bewildered" because the default 30 days activity view shows no activity.

Well, it's me that's "baffled and bewildered" that 7500 bonus points have not posted in the past 30 days!
Honestly, I had such an awful time at the two properties I stayed at (well, one awful experience and another undwhelming), I honestly don't care if it posts. Wyndhams have got to be the least desirable properties to stay at in my opinion. If my points post, I will use it for a free stay, and never stay at a property willingly again. If they don't post, well...I still will never stay willingly at another property.

This promotion served its purpose: got me to move two of my stays to their properties that otherwise would have gone to a competitor.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 11:36 am

Stayed at two separate properties on 8/24 and 8/25, booked using MasterPass, no bonus yet. Just called, was asked to wait 6 weeks.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 12:06 am

after no bonus pts posted for a stay in late july, called the diamond desk line to complain that it was more than 6 wks & had the pts manually credited to the acct... although after a long hold
Old Sep 11, 2018, 7:40 am

I made reservations on wyndham web site using masterpass and they are not giving me points saying that "I apologize for any confusion however the information that had been provided to us from Masterpass does not show any of your stays have been booked though Masterpass."

When I made a reservation via masterpass on wyndham website, nothing was posted on my credit card linked with masterpass though.

Any idea what is going on ?
Old Sep 11, 2018, 8:04 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by danhouston
after no bonus pts posted for a stay in late july, called the diamond desk line to complain that it was more than 6 wks & had the pts manually credited to the acct... although after a long hold
Out of curiosity does the Diamond phone line ring to CSR's based in North America? I've had ZERO luck dealing with the service agents at the Platinum line which are based in the PI - it's like talking to human robots.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 8:40 am

Crazy. So far still no points posted. How to prove that reservation uses masterpass?
Old Sep 12, 2018, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flybie
Crazy. So far still no points posted. How to prove that reservation uses masterpass?
If it's not posting yet for anyone, it because of WyndhamRewards not yet having done the "final" sweep of this promotion period. In case you're not aware, promotions of this type, which have to compare multiple databases, are only done once in a while in "sweeps". Wyndham Rewards has a habit of doing one sweep in the middle of the promo and then only one more sweep sometime after the promo ends.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 11:24 am

Programs: Wyndham
My final 7,500 just posted September 11, 2018 from a stay on August 30th. Hope they all show up soon.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 6:27 pm

I had stay on August 9 nothing still. Yours 31 but already posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.