Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2022, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by Mrdeals805
I didn’t receive an email but at check in today at 1255 I was told I was platinum and if I wanted early check in it was $20 at 1pm. I replied to the Caesar’s people who have been telling me about a backlog for 2 months now and within 2 hours received this
We have upgraded your account to Diamond Status (good through January 31, 2023). Going forward members will need to earn their Wyndham Status through hotel stays or the Wyndham Barclay Business Credit Card to qualify for a Tier Match.
Please let us know if we can assist you with anything further.

Thank you for choosing Caesars for your gaming entertainment!

Have an amazing day!”

I am assuming I’ve got $100 birthday credit, 2 free shows per month and daily open bar at flamingo from 5-7 too!?

awesome!

can someone pm me the email address used? i none of my requests to get re-matched have gone through... been trying since Feb! =\\\\
Old Apr 14, 2022, 8:59 pm

I am assuming I’ve got $100 birthday credit, 2 free shows per month and daily open bar at flamingo from 5-7 too!?
The $100 credit is a Diamond dinner, nothing to do with your bday. Some have it on the card others are saying they needed to earn 100 tier credits and the dinner showed up.

Comp Show tickets are long gone in Vegas.............you can get High Roller and the Bodies exhibit tickets,

I have been Diamond for years and never heard of any 2 hour open bar anywhere for Diamond members...........before the lounges closed you could pay 1000 reward credits and drink in the lounge for free
Old Apr 15, 2022, 3:02 am

Originally Posted by flyer4512
The $100 credit is a Diamond dinner, nothing to do with your bday. Some have it on the card others are saying they needed to earn 100 tier credits and the dinner showed up.

Comp Show tickets are long gone in Vegas.............you can get High Roller and the Bodies exhibit tickets,

I have been Diamond for years and never heard of any 2 hour open bar anywhere for Diamond members...........before the lounges closed you could pay 1000 reward credits and drink in the lounge for free
flamingo bar in front of their gym was doing 2 hour open bar daily up until Covid. Last time I took advantage was January 2020. 100 tier credits is easy to earn so I’ll get it eventually.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 3:22 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by flyer4512

How do you get the high roller and body exhibit tickets? At the exhibition sales counter?
Old Apr 15, 2022, 3:26 pm

flamingo bar in front of their gym was doing 2 hour open bar daily up until Covid. Last time I took advantage was January 2020. 100 tier credits is easy to earn so I’ll get it eventually.

You are the first person I ever heard mention this Diamond benefit.

Flamingo Bird Bar ( been there many times) always had very cheap drinks ( 50 cent beers 5 - 6 pm ) but I never heard anyone ever mention an open bar @ HH for Diamond ( or anyone else) members

AFAIK since reopening the cheap drinks are gone................but you never had to be Diamond to get them or at least we never showed our players cards

https://www.lasvegashappyhour.net/ha...r%20Bird%20Bar!
Old Apr 15, 2022, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by RedElmo
How do you get the high roller and body exhibit tickets? At the exhibition sales counter?
Diamond desk ( now located in the cage) or sometimes you can swipe your card at get them at a Kiosk
Old Apr 16, 2022, 6:59 am

Programs: United, delta, AA, Alaskan, Frontier, Hilton Gold, Hyatt, Chase Sapphire
Diamond again but no 100 celebration dinner?

I'm Diamond again but it looks like you have to earn 100 tier credits to get the celebration dinner. Is that right? Looks like you can get 500 tier credits for getting someone to join Ceasars. Any information on this? Thanks
Old Apr 16, 2022, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by shanna135
I'm Diamond again but it looks like you have to earn 100 tier credits to get the celebration dinner. Is that right? Looks like you can get 500 tier credits for getting someone to join Ceasars. Any information on this? Thanks
YMMV...........my wife and I had the $100 dinner on our cards when we arrived in Vegas in March...............a friend of ours ( all 3 of us have the Wyndham CC) had to earn 100 TC then he received an email saying he had the dinner...................best thing to do is to ask at the DD when you arrive
Old Apr 21, 2022, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by shanna135
So you have to do this in person or via email referral?
Easiest way to earn tier credits? $5 slots/ 1 TC, or perhaps just going to the sports book?

as for the email I reached out to
[email protected]

Tara was the person who always replied since my initial email in february, and had I checked the forum April 13, would have reached out to here then. Like I mentioned, it was not until trying to check in at 1pm that I was told I would have to pay for early check in due to platinum status. Refused, dropped off our bags, I sent an email and while at ocean 1 for lunch had already received a reply with the upgraded status and that going forward I need to earn wyndham status through hotel stays or the wyndham barclay business card to qualify.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.