Wiki Posts
Search

Knights Inn being sold to RLH

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2018, 8:46 am
Original Poster

Knights Inn being sold to RLH

Just received this in my email inbox:

As a valued member, we want you to be the first to know about an important change we’re making to Wyndham Rewards®. Earlier today, Wyndham Hotel Group announced its intention to sell the Knights Inn® hotel brand to RLH Corporation. As a result, effective May 2, 2018, the brand will no longer be a part of Wyndham Rewards. Here’s what this change means for you:

• Members can continue to earn Wyndham Rewards points for Qualified Stays at Knights Inn hotels with check-in dates on or before May 1, 2018 and checkout dates on or before May 10, 2018. Members may also redeem Wyndham Rewards points at a Knights Inn hotel between now and May 1, 2018.

• Beginning May 2, 2018, members who check-in to a Knights Inn hotel will no longer earn Wyndham Rewards points for any nights of that stay, nor will they be able to redeem points at Knights Inn locations.

• Members may continue making reservations at Knights Inn hotels for stays with check-in dates after May 1, 2018, but should do so with the understanding that those reservations will no longer earn Wyndham Rewards points. Go free and go fast awards with check-in dates on or after May 2, 2018 should be honored, however, as of May 2, 2018, you may no longer book additional award nights.

• Subject to the above, any existing reservations you have at a Knights Inn will be honored.
There's an FAQ section here, though it mainly addresses redemption and earnings at Knights Inn.

Overall, I'm fine with Knights Inn going away; every one I've seen in search results has generally been a terrible hotel based on the reviews.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.