Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham Rewards--Vista Mirage Palm Springs 30k per night

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2017, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, SWA, most hotel programs

I got excited when I logged into my account looking for a hotel in Palm Springs and the Vista Mirage Resort came up. It clearly says 15,000 points for a 2-bedroom condo. I begin the process of booking it and it takes me to another site for Wyndham Hotels. It says a 2-BR condo for 3 nights for a total of 45,000 points and asks for my address. When I click submit to book I get a message that says I don't have enough points. After calling customer service for the resorts department it's actually 15,000 PER BEDROOM but that resort doesn't have any 1-bedroom units in it so it's 30,000 per night for all units. It's like they don't want to admit Wyndham rewards 15,000 but sometimes it's 30,000--all their marketing (including their booking system) is based on 15,000. On hold to talk to a supervisor for 15 minutes then just hung up.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Bohemiana; Aug 29, 2017 at 11:07 am Reason: add photo
Old Aug 29, 2017, 12:32 pm

It should be 15,000 points per bedroom, thus 30K for a two bedroom, and 45K for a three bedroom. The 15K you saw was likely an error in the system of some sort.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.