Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham Visa aggressively advertising lesser bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2017, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold

I recently applied for the Wyndham Visa with 45k point bonus and have recently seen many ads all over FT and Youtube, among other places, advertising 2 free nights, and when you click the link, it leads to a page that only offers a sign up bonus of 30k. Isn't it a bit disingenuous to so aggressively advertise a lesser offer than the best one available.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 12:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by 1353513636
I recently applied for the Wyndham Visa with 45k point bonus and have recently seen many ads all over FT and Youtube, among other places, advertising 2 free nights, and when you click the link, it leads to a page that only offers a sign up bonus of 30k. Isn't it a bit disingenuous to so aggressively advertise a lesser offer than the best one available.
Happens all the time, with all programs, not just Wyndham.

That's why FlyerTalk exists!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.