Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham Reps - What is going on?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2015, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
Wyndham Reps - What is going on?

This new 15k go anywhere deal seems to be imploding quite quickly.

No 2016 availability for the all-inclusives. Nothing for Kauai and nothing for Grand Rio Mar, either. And difficulty in booking the TRYP hotels seems to be rampant.

Shoot straight with us!!! If these properties (and others) are leaving you, you need to tell us now. And if they are not, then we need to be able to book them.

I'm becoming very skeptical of this new deal. You know, Wyndham doesn't have the best reputation on such matters, anyway.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 4:54 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
All inclusive resorts do not participate in the Wyndham Rewards Program. If you require assistance in locating a property or would like to book at one of our Tryp hotels, please contact Member Services at 1-866-996-7937 and an agent would be happy to assist you.

Originally Posted by mile ho
This new 15k go anywhere deal seems to be imploding quite quickly.

No 2016 availability for the all-inclusives. Nothing for Kauai and nothing for Grand Rio Mar, either. And difficulty in booking the TRYP hotels seems to be rampant.

Shoot straight with us!!! If these properties (and others) are leaving you, you need to tell us now. And if they are not, then we need to be able to book them.

I'm becoming very skeptical of this new deal. You know, Wyndham doesn't have the best reputation on such matters, anyway.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 6:36 am

You can thank Henry Silverman for that.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards 2
All inclusive resorts do not participate in the Wyndham Rewards Program. If you require assistance in locating a property or would like to book at one of our Tryp hotels, please contact Member Services at 1-866-996-7937 and an agent would be happy to assist you.
So is that the definitive word on the all-inclusives, since we've heard otherwise at times?

And you didn't answer on Kauai or Grand Rio Mar. What's going on there?
Old Jun 27, 2015, 12:01 pm

Sorry for the confusion, all-inclusive hotels do qualify for the Go Free.

Can you please private message me the dates that you were looking at the below hotels so we can further research why there isn't availability for the Go Fast?

So is that the definitive word on the all-inclusives, since we've heard otherwise at times?

And you didn't answer on Kauai or Grand Rio Mar. What's going on there?
Old Jun 27, 2015, 8:06 pm

Sorry for the confusion, all-inclusive hotels do qualify for the Go Free.

Can you please private message me the dates that you were looking at the below hotels so we can further research why there isn't availability for the Go Fast?

I called Wyndham rewards on 6/26/15 and the rep said all inclusive resorts are not qualifying in Go Free. Why am I getting the run around and how can I book? There is no availability online and I've already called the rep said I cannot book. Who can I talk to?
Old Jun 28, 2015, 7:05 am

If they don't participate in the Gofree awards, what about the Gofast awards? I'm not seeing any availability at your Riviera Maya locations.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 3:21 pm

The all inclusive Wyndham Hotel and Resorts are qualifying for the Go Free. Can you please private message me the location and dates you were looking at so I can research why it is showing not available?

Originally Posted by abo456
I called Wyndham rewards on 6/26/15 and the rep said all inclusive resorts are not qualifying in Go Free. Why am I getting the run around and how can I book? There is no availability online and I've already called the rep said I cannot book. Who can I talk to?
Old Jun 28, 2015, 3:24 pm

All of our hotels are participating in the Go Free however some hotels don't take part in the Go Fast.
If you private message me the dates you were looking for I can check why you aren't seeing the Go Free available at the Riviera Maya.

Originally Posted by TTT103
If they don't participate in the Gofree awards, what about the Gofast awards? I'm not seeing any availability at your Riviera Maya locations.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 1:23 am

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by TTT103
gofast is much harder to get.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 7:21 pm

First you say this:

And then you say this:

The all inclusive Wyndham Hotel and Resorts are qualifying for the Go Free. Can you please private message me the location and dates you were looking at so I can research why it is showing not available?
Its as if multiple people are using your USER ID. Please clarify which underlined statement is correct.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.