Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

How many points per night - Ramada Lima Airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2012, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium

The website won't show how many points per night the Ramada Lima Airport costs.

Does anyone here know?

Thanks,
Beofotch
Old Dec 30, 2012, 7:29 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hi Beofotch, the reason you can't pull it up on the website is that international free nights need to be booked over the phone.

The Ramada in Lima Peru requires 30000 points. If you would like to make a free night stay at that location please contact us at 1-866-996-7937.

Originally Posted by beofotch
The website won't show how many points per night the Ramada Lima Airport costs.

Does anyone here know?

Thanks,
Beofotch
Old Dec 30, 2012, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Even though you can't book international award stays online, I thought there was a list of the international redemption rates somewhere, no?
Old Dec 30, 2012, 11:32 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Yes you can see how many points are required for international properties on wyndhamrewards.com.

Click on "Redeem" at the top of the page then select the "enjoy more FREE NIGHTS with us" tab, then click the more link under "International Hotel Rewards". Once you click the more button it will bring up all the countries you can redeem for, select the country you are looking for and it will bring up the properties in that country and it will have on the left hand side of the property how many points are required.

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Even though you can't book international award stays online, I thought there was a list of the international redemption rates somewhere, no?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.