Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Avis Car Rental Certificate Redemption

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2011, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Hi Wyndham Rewards lurkers,

I'm leaning towards redeeming 16500 points for a 3 day weekend car rental in Hawaii next year. However, wyndham does not provide any terms and conditions for this award.

My questions are:

1.) Is it valid in Hawaii?
2.) If so, does it cover rate and taxes?
3.) What car category does the certificate apply to?

If anyone has this info, your help is greatly appreciated.

http://redemption.wyndhamrewards.com...egory_id=12520
Old Aug 17, 2011, 1:32 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Redeeming for the 3 free weekend days are valid at participating locations. To check the Hawaii location please contact Avis at 888-777-2847 and give them coupon code TUHA014. It is valid for Midsize through a full-size 4-door car.

They will advise if it is available for the dates you are traveling and if there is any further charges.

Originally Posted by dragon2000
Hi Wyndham Rewards lurkers,

I'm leaning towards redeeming 16500 points for a 3 day weekend car rental in Hawaii next year. However, wyndham does not provide any terms and conditions for this award.

My questions are:

1.) Is it valid in Hawaii?
2.) If so, does it cover rate and taxes?
3.) What car category does the certificate apply to?

If anyone has this info, your help is greatly appreciated.

http://redemption.wyndhamrewards.com...egory_id=12520
Old Aug 18, 2011, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards 2
Redeeming for the 3 free weekend days are valid at participating locations. To check the Hawaii location please contact Avis at 888-777-2847 and give them coupon code TUHA014. It is valid for Midsize through a full-size 4-door car.

They will advise if it is available for the dates you are traveling and if there is any further charges.
Thank you. I checked with Avis and the coupon code is not valid in New York and Hawaii.

I noticed I can redeem my points for budget rental car. Do you have the coupon code for budget?
Old Aug 19, 2011, 12:18 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Sure do, Budget's phone number is 800-527-0700 and their 3 day coupon number is TUHZ006.

Originally Posted by dragon2000
Thank you. I checked with Avis and the coupon code is not valid in New York and Hawaii.

I noticed I can redeem my points for budget rental car. Do you have the coupon code for budget?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.