Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Stay twice and get 1 night free ‏ 1st July - 30th September, 2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2011, 4:46 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more

https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...mail_EN_010711

TO QUALIFY FOR "STAY TWICE AND EARN A FREE NIGHT" PROMOTION, THE MEMBER MUST:

(i) reside in Europe; (ii) enroll in Wyndham Rewards program and register for the promotion using a valid email address at any one of the following websites: wyndhamrewards.com/freenight or wyndhamrewards.de/freenight (if you are already a member, simply register for the promotion as above) OR if enrolled on property during the Booking Period, member will automatically be registered in the promotion; and (iii) book two (2) separate and non-consecutive night stays at any hotel(s) participating in this promotion at qualifying rates between 1st July, 2011 and 31st August, 2011 (the “Booking Period”); and (iv) complete their qualifying stays by 30th September, 2011.

Members who qualify for this promotion will receive a bonus 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points (in addition to the points earned on the qualifying stays), which is enough to qualify for a free night stay* at many of the hotels participating in this promotion (*calculated on a standard room rate only basis excluding local taxes, service charges and any other local fees, and additional items such as meals, room service, telephone charges, mini bar, parking etc. which must be paid directly at the hotel (if applicable). Availability of rooms varies from hotel to hotel and exclusions apply. Members who check-out after 30 September, 2011 will not receive any promotion bonus points. Members earning miles will receive 15,000 bonus points on their account, in addition to miles earned on the qualifying stays. Rates offered by most on-line travel agencies and certain other rates such as wholesale, group, packaged and employee rates do not qualify for this promotion. Please check before booking. All consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs count as one stay. Members are entitled to a maximum of four (4) bonus point awards (i.e. eight (8) non-consecutive night qualifying stays) during the promotion period. Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of registration for the promotion and the two (2) qualifying stays for the bonus points to be credited to their account. Hotels participating in this promotion are Ramada®, Days Inn®, Baymont Inn & Suites®, Hawthorn Suites®, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Super8®, Travelodge® (U.S. hotels only), and Wingate® by Wyndham branded hotels. Super8® China does not participate in this promotion. Wyndham Hotels and Resorts® properties located in Europe, North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and China also participate in this promotion. Wyndham Hotel Group reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and to withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Wyndham Rewards Guest Rewards Program Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion.

Any good deals?
Old Jul 1, 2011, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA platinum, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Gold
Doubt about this promotion

If i understand correctly the promotion if i stay 8 days in different wyndham properties i will obtain 4 free stays or 60000 points?
Old Jul 2, 2011, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are all of you who are getting excited about this promo residing in Europe? That's the first qualification requirement listed in the T&Cs above, yet the person who posted it it says is based at EWR and the person who replies it says participates (only?) in UA, which implies both maybe US-based and if so would appear to not qualify for this promo.
Old Jul 2, 2011, 12:38 pm

I'm in Europe, but because i travel a lot to the United States i'm in UA Program
Old Jul 2, 2011, 3:41 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by capkor
If i understand correctly the promotion if i stay 8 days in different wyndham properties i will obtain 4 free stays or 60000 points?
You will get 60K.

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Are all of you who are getting excited about this promo residing in Europe? That's the first qualification requirement listed in the T&Cs above, yet the person who posted it it says is based at EWR and the person who replies it says participates (only?) in UA, which implies both maybe US-based and if so would appear to not qualify for this promo.
Important observation. Im not planning of using the promo, but posted for public interest. However I do reside in Europe at the moment. Important is probably only the adress you put on file.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 9:37 am
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Isn't Wyndham rewards the only program that allows no-shows? ---> Book any cheap nights in the USA may do the trick
Old Jul 3, 2011, 3:26 pm

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Shhhh! We have lurkers.

Originally Posted by WR T&Cs Section II-B-7
If the property requires a credit card for a reservation, the Member is a no-show, and the hotel charges his/her credit card for the first night of the no-show stay, the Member will receive points for such night as if he/she had stayed.
So, what do smart people do with 60K? US Airways?

Last edited by GoldCircle; Jul 3, 2011 at 3:35 pm
Old Jul 4, 2011, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by GoldCircle
So, what do smart people do with 60K? US Airways?
I'm thinking Aeroplan, personally, but I'm open to suggestions.

Shame about Super 8 China not participating, though... that would have been a real windfall.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by YYZC2
I'm thinking Aeroplan, personally, but I'm open to suggestions.

Shame about Super 8 China not participating, though... that would have been a real windfall.
So where is the cheapest property? I have been looking around a bit but couldnt find anything below 39$, can someone find lower?
Old Jul 4, 2011, 7:52 am

If i have understood the rules ,i can book 8 days in the cheapest hotels in USA , and i will receive the promotion without leaving my home in Europe. Wow that is nice.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 12:41 pm

Do we have a winner here? 27$+taxes?

Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall

3330 W Tropicana Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89103 US
Phone: 1-702-7400000

1. Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall

3330 W Tropicana Avenue
Las Vegas, NV89103US
Phone: 1-702-7400000

Photos

View Rooms & Rates
Free High Speed Internet
Pets Allowed
Pool
Restaurant

5.5 miles from destination
Rooms available per room/night from 27.20 USD

Rooms available per room/night from 27.20 USD

Dates 25-26/7
Old Jul 4, 2011, 5:41 pm

I have a doubt, someone has tried the phantom bookings, and earned the points?
Old Jul 5, 2011, 3:59 pm

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
UK Days Inns seem to start at £30.95 per night.... can anyone do better?
Old Jul 5, 2011, 7:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.5MM, BA Blue, Wyndham Diamond
Must STAY, not just book?

The TOC for this promotion states that members must "complete their qualifying stays by September 30th 2011". This implies that the member must occupy a room at the hotel, not just book and subsequently cancel the booking, to obtain the bonus.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 1:55 pm

A German friend of mine enrolled today. Tried to sign up to this promo but it failed. Possibly targeted?

Last edited by Shimon; Jul 7, 2011 at 3:09 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.