Wiki Posts
Search

Redeeming Wyndham Points in India?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2011, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Redeeming Wyndham Points in India?

Hi ,

Please help me to redeem my Wyndham reward points at India, from the Wyndham website i can see only retailers in U.K and only Globe Force, please shed me some info on how to do it.Please as soon as possible as my points due to lapse.

Last edited by GoldCircle; May 17, 2011 at 1:33 am
Old May 16, 2011, 10:16 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Originally Posted by mvmahidhar
Hi ,

Please help me to redeem my Wyndham reward points at India, from the Wyndham website i can see only retailers in U.K and only Globe Force, please shed me some info on how to do it.Please as soon as possible as my points due to lapse.

Thanks
mahi
Wyndham Hotel Rewards (Worldwide)

International Rewards (Ramada, Days Inn, and related brands)
Old May 16, 2011, 11:54 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
We do have a few location in India for free night stay. They range from 10,000 - 45,000 per night. To view the location go to www.wyndhamrewards.com, select redeem, hotel rewards and then International hotel rewards. It will list all of our International countries.
If you need assistance in booking the free night stay you can send me a private message with your account number or call us at 866-996-7937.

Hi ,

Please help me to redeem my Wyndham reward points at India, from the Wyndham website i can see only retailers in U.K and only Globe Force International, please share me some info on how to do it.Please as soon as possible as my points due to lapse.

I like to opt for a gift voucher which i use for shopping at india.

Thanks
mahi
Old May 16, 2011, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Hi i like to redeem for a Gift coupon for shopping, I like to know what are the options available, it will be greatly helpful if you can provide some info on it, if possible give me some contact number please.
Old May 17, 2011, 1:54 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Any WR affiliated properties in India where the value of points redeemed is better than usual? I haven't found WR points to be extraordinarily valuable for award stays in India but at least the option is there as noted above.
Old May 18, 2011, 7:21 am

Hi i like to redeem for a Gift coupon for shopping, I like to know what are the options available, it will be greatly helpful if you can provide some info on it, if possible give me some contact number please.
You can take a look at all of the reward options available here: https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...ction?variant=
Old May 18, 2011, 7:22 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Any WR affiliated properties in India where the value of points redeemed is better than usual? I haven't found WR points to be extraordinarily valuable for award stays in India but at least the option is there as noted above.
Just so you have it - you can find which hotels are available for hotel rewards here: https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...c=IND&variant=

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.