Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KLM Flight to Lima

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2007, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Smile KLM Flight to Lima

Hello everyone, ive just found this site and would appreciate any advice.

Im going to Peru in April and am flying business class on a 777 with KLM. Am slightly concerned as i have heard conflicting views on the standard of comfort. I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks
Old Jan 17, 2007, 1:59 pm

Well, Champagne-gal, I took a look at the KLM website and their 777s International Business seats look very much like the Delta business class seats that I've used in the past.

The good news is that you will be able to find a comfortable way to sleep. The bad news is that it is definitely NOT flat, and you will miss that component to your overnight's rest.

I would suggest that you consider taking your own pillow. I have a large foam rubber pillow that I roll up small and stuff into my carry on. Because it's long in dimension, I can essentially sleep on top of it, which is considerably more comfortable than the seat itself.

Good luck with your flight and write a trip report for us, huh?
Rita
Old Jan 17, 2007, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
And this is appropriate on the Women's Forum for what reason?

BTW, welcome to FT, CG! Generally you'll find that question should go in the forum more relevant to the subject. So KLM would be the best choice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.