Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Professional Organizer?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2005, 9:31 pm

Programs: HH Gold, MR Silver, PC Platinum, CC Gold
I don't know if I could "let go" enough to let an organizer take over at my house, but, I do pretty much live by the rule of "if I haven't worn it or used in the the past 6 months, it goes." Two big exceptions: I gained over 100 pounds a few years ago and hung onto my "skinny clothes." Thank goodness I did, I lost 130 pounds, so I had something to cover my body while I transitioned. Also, I hang on to every book. I just can't seem to part with one because I forget what they are about and I can read the same book next year and it's like a whole new story to me. Otherwise, things get tossed to the local charities with great regularity, although, recently I have discovered the joy of selling on eBay.
Old Jan 1, 2006, 3:07 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Originally Posted by ldsant
I actually got the name of my organizer through the "Get Organized" newsletter that I receive every 2 weeks. I'll find the link and PM you with it. I interviewed quite a number of people before I met her.
How ironic....

Liz reads "Get Organized"? Oh wait, you just say you receive it...
Old Oct 24, 2022, 12:59 am

I don't know about you people but i hired Sonia from Cut the Clutter. She is so courteous, kind and a truly professional home organizer i have witnessed. I though have heard that harmony home is also a great service, but haven't tried that yet. So if you are in Vancouver, BC area, i think you should definitely try any of them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.