Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Anyone else take advantage of the Bath and Body Works sale this week?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2004, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Well I finally tried the Coconut Lime Verbana that all my friends rave about. Yes, I thought it was quite nice, now I can throw out my Sweet Pea, I am tired of it.

I also bought some Cottom Blossom body spray for my daughter. She loves it.
Old Jun 12, 2004, 6:56 pm

Bought shampoo and conditioner for Mrs.Tinnub or thewomanbehindtheman, for 75% off. $9.00 for four bottles.
Old Jun 12, 2004, 9:07 pm

Programs: UA MM
It couldn't have been a more timely sale - I was down to my last tube of body lotion - I stocked up (7 different flavours of lotions - I like changing them everyday so that I too can smell myself - if I use the same one, I can't smell it after a while).

Saved a ton of money - go grab a few things if you have the time.
Kamala
Old Jun 12, 2004, 10:57 pm

Ooooh, is this a national sale??? I'll have to head down to Southcenter tomorrow. Their mango mandarian bubble bath is amazing! And I love the lavender vanilla pillow spray. Sadly, I've tried the lavender vanilla candles too, and they don't really smell as nice.
Old Jun 13, 2004, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Wck4, yes it is a national sale.

Good luck with your purchases, I might go back again today. I guess a lot of the mens products on going on sale Monday in time for Father's Day.
Old Jun 13, 2004, 9:25 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
Originally Posted by tinnub
Bought shampoo and conditioner for Mrs.Tinnub or thewomanbehindtheman, for 75% off. $9.00 for four bottles.

I'm glad you're taking good care of thewomanbehindtheman! Now if we can just get her to start posting too!!! (PS -- "hi" to twbtm!)

Back to topic....haven't been in yet but I've got a pretty good supply already from when they stopped carrying my favorite a while back. But will be stopping in to "browse"...
Old Jun 14, 2004, 12:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Is this some kind of limited sale to promote a new scent? All I care about is juniper breeze body cream. If there is a sale on that, please let me know. Thanks.
Old Jun 14, 2004, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Analise,

Yes, most are on sale, I saw a ton of Juniper Breeze at our store, creams, lotions, sprays, etc.

This is the second week of three that these products are on sale. They have $3, $4, and $5 tables. The little 4 oz. bottles of body lotion are regular $6 on sale for $3. I also stocked up on 4 oz. body sprays for $3, regular $6.50.

Good Luck!
Old Jun 14, 2004, 6:39 pm

I browsed but I think I have enough B&BW products to last a lifetime already.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 11:11 am

Yes I did thanks.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 2:24 pm

Thanks for the heads-up on this sale. I went today and unfortunately didn't find too much in my favorite scent (eucalyptus spearmint) that was on sale this time, but I also have enough of their products to take me through a few years!

I did pick up some great soaps, lotions and bath gels for $1 and $2 in the cucumber melon scent to put in gift bags I am making for all the ladies attending the party I am throwing in NYC next month for my Mom's 70th birthday. Other things I've put in the gift bags are: a disposable camera, Yankee Candle (also in cucumber melon scent), shopping list pad, a small photo album, silver picture frame, keychain, NYC subway map, pocket size Purel hand gel, tin of vanilla mints, recipe cards, bottle of water, Lindt chocolate truffles, a fancy set of Post-It notes, a pair of sunglasses and a pedicure set, among other things.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

flyerwife,

Wow! What a great collection in your gift bags. I have to remember those items. I am sure they will be a hit.
Old Dec 27, 2004, 12:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM (finally!), IHG AMB-Spire, HH Diamond
Bump - Their huge semi-annual "up to 75%" sale began this morning. Just a friendly bump to the women's forum.

I was the guy holding the heavy basket chock-full of items while the wife flicked out the white-hot credit card. she threw in some Men's gel for my trouble. I didn't even know they sold dude stuff!

Guy in front of me bought $500 of candles - 100 X $5!! 3 crates worth!
Old Dec 27, 2004, 12:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM (finally!), IHG AMB-Spire, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Analise
Is this some kind of limited sale to promote a new scent? All I care about is juniper breeze body cream. If there is a sale on that, please let me know. Thanks.
I think that was one of them this time, and the plumeria. The fact I know this is a major
Old Dec 27, 2004, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
One of my colleagues told me today that they are discontinuing four scents and that is among the product that got marked to 75% off. I don't remember which ones, because I don't use BBW body care anymore, but I know that a lot of my office mates ran to the mall at lunch in a panic to stock up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.