Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Best all-day walking boots - for leggings

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best all-day walking boots - for leggings

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2015, 4:21 am

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
Hotter

I have had good luck with Hotter:

http://www.hotter.com/us/en/womens-boots

They often come with a removable insert too.
Old Dec 24, 2015, 12:36 pm

Programs: UA/HH/Marriott Gold
Another vote for Blondo--I have been very happy with the pair I bought last winter. Didn't know that DSW carries them, will have to check the branch near me!

Edited to add: I have an earlier model of these (they are solid black, no fur stripe on the outside). The strip of metal on the heel is unfortunately enough to set off very sensitive metal detectors, but other than that I am quite happy with them.

Last edited by Calcifer; Jan 1, 2016 at 3:34 pm
Old Dec 28, 2015, 4:41 pm

I'm a huge fan of the Blondo Valente (Viviane is the wide calf version). I have been buying and wearing these boots for several years. I have used them for several of my European trips. They are super comfy especially with a foam inserts (I use ProFoot "Miracle" inserts), can handle rain and snow, and IMO look great with skirts, leggings, or denim.
Old Jan 1, 2016, 4:11 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Analise
Which boots from Merrell?
I always buy the Moab but it would be unwise of me to recommend what might be suitable for a woman.
Old Jan 16, 2016, 9:46 pm

I know it maybe too late, but I had a pair of orthotic inserts made. I have diabetes and a very high arch. The balls of my feet were just killing me, so much pressure I had callus problems. I've been wearing the orthotics the past few weeks and I am so much better now. Even the pain in my lower back is gone. My insurance covers on pair of inserts every 18 months and one pair of shoes a year.

My next trip to Europe is at the end of Februrary. Lots of walking. I just bought a pair of Alegria shoes. They're a little goofy looking but are very comfortable. I will also take either a short bootie or my trusted Brooks. I am having a problem with my existing booties as my orthotics don't fit. I bought the Alegria locally as they were 50% off, less than Amazon.

Link: http://amzn.com/B00I5RSQV0

Last edited by CosmosHuman; Jan 16, 2016 at 10:39 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.