Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Light-weight, Compact yet Very Warm Ankle-length Robe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Light-weight, Compact yet Very Warm Ankle-length Robe

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2015, 8:46 pm
Pam

http://www.amazon.com/Casual-Moments-Womens-Breakaway-X-Large/dp/B004TERJK2/ref=sr_1_35?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1439174696&sr=1-35&keywords=miss+elaine+robes http://www.amazon.com/Casual-Moments-Womens-Breakaway-X-Large/dp/B004TERJK2/ref=sr_1_35?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1439174696&sr=1-35&keywords=miss+elaine+robes

This might work if they have it in your size.

Edit, I just saw x-large. Search for Miss Elaine, they usually have something fleecy or brushed nylon.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Hi Pam,
Thank you for the information.
X-large would be too big for me, as my regular clothes size is medium+, meaning it depends on the design, sometimes it might be large, but rarely X-large.
Also, it looks thicker for packing as I prefer...

I know I've been picky, but I'm not giving up JUST YET.
Thanks!
Old Sep 25, 2015, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

UPDATE:

Well, I've gotten the following robe from Blair through Amazon...

Amazon Amazon

The material was just right, just enough thickness for warmth, and loved the color (Mulberry)... unfortunately, I decided to return it, due to the snaps on the front was just too many!!! X( And I was afraid that when I unsnap them for every time, they might tore the fabric sooner than I would like... I need front zipped version...

So, back to the drawing board...

*I thought to post the update, in case any of you had the same wish as mine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.