Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Perkopolis Code

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2024, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Perkopolis Code

Does anyone have the updated Perkolopis code? The one I have is expired and I am no longer a Perkopolis member. Would greatly appreciate it! If it no longer exists, could you let me know as well?
Old Jan 12, 2024, 3:06 pm

The code is intended for members. If it's widely shared to non-members, then that risks having the program abused to a degree where it's shut down.
If you're no longer able to receive Perkopolis through an employer, another way to access it is via Canadian Tire Roadside Assistance. Either get it for free with a Triangle World Elite card, or purchase the roadside assistance membership. In both cases you'll then have access to Perkopolis and can use the benefits guilt-free

Having said that, I had a look at my Perkopolis account and there is currently no code listed for Westjet.
Old Jan 12, 2024, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Thank you. And good to know about the CT thing! Appreciate that.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 7:15 am

I'm still Perkopolis and Westjet appears gone, at least from my portal.
Old Jan 18, 2024, 1:53 pm

The Perkopolis WestJet partnership died off sometime in October. The Code that was listed and was supposed to be good I believe to 12/31 also was cancelled as soon as the partnership abruptly ended. Likely too much sharing of the code I would guess and heaven forbid WestJet lost a buck or two..
Da_Master likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2024, 9:00 pm

FWIW, the Westjet offer seems to have been replaced by "Perkopolis Flights by Voyzant".
Similar to Perkopolis access to Travel & Lesiure Go hotel stays, this appears on the surface to access wholesale fares not available to the general public.

I just did a sample search for a YVR-LHR itinerary for random February dates & compared to Expedia.
Both returned the same fare.
Da_Master likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2024, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by cedric
FWIW, the Westjet offer seems to have been replaced by "Perkopolis Flights by Voyzant".
Similar to Perkopolis access to Travel & Lesiure Go hotel stays, this appears on the surface to access wholesale fares not available to the general public.

I just did a sample search for a YVR-LHR itinerary for random February dates & compared to Expedia.
Both returned the same fare.
Same result for me. No discount using the portal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.