Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

No longer able to choose which passenger(s) to check in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2024, 3:29 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver

I could swear that on starting the check in process, I used to check boxes that allowed me to choose which passenger(s) from a multi-pax PNR to check in. Has this option recently been eliminated?

I'm flying with a friend tomorrow on the same PNR (companion voucher). I don't have his passport or NEXUS info, so it would be more convenient for us each to check in ourselves. I did two similar trips with other friends last year, also on companion vouchers (so I don't think that's a factor), and I believe we had no problems doing that, because we each just ticked the box to check in just the one of us.

I'm not getting that anywhere now, app or website, so I can either check us both in, or check in no one.

Has WS intentionally eliminated this? Am I crazy that it existed before (the two friends I did this with last year both think it used to be possible)? Is there some backdoor way to do this still?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.